ZC Timing Belt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allmotord16rex

The timing belt used for the DOHC ZC is the one for the 88 Prelude 2.0, right? My belt keeps jumping a tooth so I'm gonna install a new one. Thanks.

Originally posted by civichbwithb18a1@Sep 2 2003, 05:47 PM
just go up to your local auto parts store AUTOZONE ect... and ask for an '86 or '87 integra timing belt.

integra timing belt will not fit JDM DOHC ZC - crankshaft and camshaft pulleys are different diameter - belt is too long

need help with dohc zc timing belt

my car was working fine but needed a head gazket repair , so i did the job but forgot to look at the timing before. so at the point i am i have to set back the timing belt and have some problem i dont know whats going on . can someone send me some picture or the order so i set back the timing on my zc cause when the cams are all lined up its seems that the crank pulley is eitheir 1 nutch on the left or 1 nutch on the right its not set with the arrow if somebody know whats wrong with my technique msg me back please.. tanx my email adress in case of slasher4life@hotmail.com

Back