zc to dx problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
Ok here is the deal..my freind has a 91 civic hatch dx...and it was basically brand new..but someone told him that he could get a zc in there and he would do the swap with everything included for 1100...so he did it...but they never finsished it...there is a interior harness but i am not sure from what..it is pluged up inside the car but there is about 10 wires coming from the fire wall that are spliced and such...but no connectors...but by the looks of things the injectors are wired up..but i wanna start fresh so what would i need.. to finsish this swap...i have acces to a integra junk 89..so what do i need out of the car...also will the integra wire harness fit fit in the civic the interior one???....because i am not sure..they also cut the headlight harnnes...so i will need that..also will the integra engine harness fit in the car???...i am not sure what they did but i wanna fix it...i also have the stock wire harness for the interior...so maybe i can use that...but i am not sure...what is some good advice???

thanks in advance

i had the same problem on a dx crx, we just undid every thing they did and started fresh.... you should reconnect the headlight wires(solder them), get a fresh dx engine harness and do a dx to zc conversion to it reconnect the interior wires etc.
if you need any help e-mail me

crx_dx@hotmail.com

the funn thing is the guy tried to put a zc in the crx too.. haha

Back