zc trans swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thegreat1310

what axles do i need to put in my 90 civic with d15b2 witha a zc trans in it, and whats the diifernce betwwen the stock ones thanks for help or info

search ownz u. i may be correctd but im pretty sure u need the ZC intermediate shaft and the 90-93 teg axles

ZC trannys use ZC intermediate shaft and 2 right-hand axles from your model car with 90-93 Integra inner joints. 90-93 Integra axles can be modified to work also. If your car is either a CRX HF, or Civic Standard model, you will also need to replace the knuckles and hubs from any other Civic or CRX model to use the modified 90-93 Integra axles.

If your stock axles are the proper length, then yes you should be able to swap the inner joints... but if that works, then you don't have a true ZC transmission.

Make sure you have a real ZC transmission, then get the intermediate shaft and the proper axles for your setup.

theres no dought if i have a zc trans or not because i am 100% sure that it is,yhe problem is i dont have a in ZC intermediate shaft its a bitch to find

Well... then you need to get one. Check on eBay. I see them there all the time. You could also switch over the differential hardware- i don't know what the parts are called- but whatever the axles sit in on the outside portion of the differential... swap those out to Si units (if you can) and use normal Civic axles. If you're willing to do that though, you'd be better served paying for a true ZC intermediate shaft.

Back