ZC upgrades

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

demonboy1300

Ive been Searching around forever and everything and no one knows

I have a DOHC JDM ZC Ive been looking for some mods/upgrades to do.
the only Thing i found was people saying to boost it. well im a week away from boost, just waiting on the inter cooler and piping. now lol im gonna throw it up again, im looking for more mods. does any one know where i can find after market cams for my dohc ZC? or any other mods, its hard to find upgrades for it

Open to any/all Suggestions

Thanx
D

Boosting a ZC means you should upgrade the rods

Toda makes cams (BIG $$) but most companies do regrinds...you send them yours, they recut them. theres a few comanies that do it

JUN and AEM make adj. cam gears for the ZC's

then theres head work, a MSD ignition, lightened flywheel, all the regular shit.

+1 On the rods. The stock PM7 ones are like tooth picks. You might be able to get a little more than 200hp on them with good tuning. Just from experience, the ZC can be a little difficult to find a wide variety of parts for.

Check out JG_ENGINEDYNAMICS_INC they specialize in the ZC along with most other honda motors. I was looking into their custom Intake manifolds but $700 is a little steap for me. Also look into web cams.

gude performance for your head, get the ecu package, research and talk to gude about building your block. as a zc owner who knows hondas are bred to take turns, lsd, clutch, flywheel, intake, exhaust, and all other bolt ons before opening up that motor, btw there is a company who makes a kit to get rid of the valve float they are notorouis for, can rev to 8500 once installed

Back