Zc W/ Si Tranny Quarter Mile Times?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civichatch33

I'm thinkin' about goin with a ZC engine to put in my 1991 Honda Civic DX Hatch. I heard that the Si Tranny is the best choice because of it's final drive and I was wondering what my quarter mile times would be with this combination. Just a rough estimate would be nice. Also, where could I get an Si tranny. A good one that is. Not a piece of crud. Thanks for the help.

I ran a 15.50 at 89mph with a dohc ZC and SI transmission-with the stock SI ECU, I know someone who has the ZC with ZC/SI hybrid transmission with the '89 Integra ECU running 14.9 at 93 mph. Our cars are close in modifications. I haven't ran my car at the track with my new ZC/SI hybrid transmission in it yet. I should mention to get the SI ECU modified or get the ZC ECU, because I was constantly struggling with the rev limiter. The SI ECU just doesn't let you wind the ZC out.
If this post is still up when I get my ECU modified I will write back with my times.

Back