ZC with ZEX??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

delsolty

Ok I got my crx , back and said what the hell I put a zex kit on it!!! :D When I get the kit me and a pal put it on my 91 CRX SI ZC. Now I try running it on the road and I can't really tell if it will be alot faster at the dragway. But this is what the car has a ZC DOHC SWAP HEADER AND COOL Air-intake. With a AEM Fuel rail. And I got 2 AEM cams on it to. But the Zex kit is sit for a 75hp Shot!

The Zex kit was really easy to put on, and the ZC acts really good to the shots.

P>S> Got a race coming up in P'cole My car Vs 94 GT!!

Hope to WIN :(

Later and thx

OK. this post has no point.

P>S>please learn how to use commas, periods, and other punctuation marks.

mods, you should :ban: the words "what will i run" from being entered in all posts. As often as you tell them it all depends on driver, climbate, etc. they dont get it. just my .02

i'll run your crx at holt without spray. if you want just pm me a day. have to get it running good but you know how that is. and careful not to spray too much. zc rods are toothpicks and i can almost garunfuckintee that your gonna break a rod if you squeeze everyday.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back