zc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

razma369600

hi guys just bought every thing for my swap just need to know if i forgot anything.
i have a 90 civic hb i just order a obd0 black top zc,dx to zc harness and the pg7 ecu i also got the injector resistor box.Did i forget anything?

also new axles to replace the dx ones, ause you can use either the 88-91 civic/crx si tranny or 90-93 integra tranny, but which ever one you pick you can use the axles for that specific tranny you are going to use.

Originally posted by dragon2003@Aug 27 2004, 03:07 PM
also new axles to replace the dx ones, ause you can use either the 88-91 civic/crx si tranny or 90-93 integra tranny, but which ever one you pick you can use the axles for that specific tranny you are going to use.
[post=382807]Quoted post[/post]​

you cant use the 90-93 integra tranny it is a bseries and he has a d series and no he doesnt need to change the axles unless he is using the zc tranny

The part the gets broken most often is the tps sensor, its on the back of the intake. Its much easier to replace when the engine is out of the car. Put it in now and when you get the engine running adjust it with a multimeter.

Back