Zex Nitrous Kit with Zex Ejector Amplifier Filter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redlineboost9000

NOW ONLY 250shipped, THATS A FUCKING STEAL I just bought a zex kit off of a member on D-series fourm named guest so he can vouche for the kit, but i need the money for my vacation, so here is everything you get
1. Zex 10lb purple nitrous bottle
2. Zex Brain box (NMu) With all wires attached
3. Vaccum lines to fuel pressure regualtor and intake manifold
4. 2 Bottle Brackets, one of them is brand new
4. 55hp jet, 65hp jet, and a 55 fuel jet
5. Nitrous line that goes from bottle to NMU
6. Nitrous line that goes from NMu To intake and has nozzle on it
7. BRAND new ZEX AIR AMPILIFER, so you dont have to drill a hole in ur intake , the nitrous line just plugs into the end of it. and it comes with a line that goes from the box to this air fliter and is long enough for a cold air intake
8. Arming switch with red cover so it cant get fliped on accident.
9. All wiring
This is a complete dry nitrous kit and it comes with a ZEX amplifier air filter kit. Also comes with stock nozzle intake u dont want to use the intake filter.
I am asking 320 shipped for everything. I take paypal and ship UPS.

You can go to www.zex.com and look for the EJECTOR AIR AMPLIFIER, and thats what u are getting with this kit

Message me, or email me at redlineboost9000@yahoo.com
NEED THIS KIT SOLD ASAP

Here is a pic of some of the stuff, All the stuff that comes with this kit is not in the pic
untitled.jpg

nobody is fonna but ti withou a vouche or maybe a pic or two would help

above is where i have writtin the fourm and the name of the user that i bought this ntirous kit from, and he can vouche i bought it off him, and i have it, and its in working great order

thats my next mod b/c im tired of going slow. to bad you have it now because im broke. if you have it in a month ill be all over it.

so is that the actual picture of the stuff? cuz i found that same picture on an auction on ebay and the guy is from north carolina. just makes this seem not legit.

no its not the acual pic, its just to show the bottle color and the unit what it looks like, i do not have a cam so cant take pics, if u dont want to buy it, dont bother, im sure i can sell it on hmt sense i have more post there and im known over there.l

no hard feelings man. just checking cuz buying online from someone is always a gamble. i sent you a pm.

Back