Zex Nitrous On An H22?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am contemplating putting the ZEX system on my H22A1 once it goes into my Accord. What are your opinions on this product? I think it is the best thing going for occasional use Nitro.

Peace, Theron
:blink:

Well, from what I have heard ZEX kits are pretty easy to install...even for n00bs like me.

But it just depends on what you want to get out of your car....if this is a daily driver, you might want to reconsider. Nitrous use can seriously shorten engine life. Not to mention what a bad install can do etc. :blink:

i've actually helped install a ZEX kit on my boss's car, he put a 75 shot on his lil' civic hatch with a sogc vtec swap in it, i'll tell you it gave him about 50 hp, not bad eh, they're very easy to install, it took us maybe 30 minutes, he's very happy and the guys at ZEX are very helpful too, but on an h22, you can put up to a 150 shot, very nice, they impress me

It will be a daily driver/weekend warrior just like my Prelude was. It will see lots of Friday night 1/8th mile action at our local redneck racing strip. I will probably use the 55 shot...but if I see that it can handle more, well then that's what it will get. My Prelude was already running well, but I want the nitrous to make it ultra quick at the track.

Laters, TI
:angry:

you can put a 75 on a h22 easy !! dont be scared of a zex kit they are easy and safe to install and use iv'e had one for over a year and i love it

I have a new Zex kit for sale. It was for a 98 Saleen. I have purger kit(new). Will sell it all for 450.00 + shipping. Let me know

I have a 75 shot nos fogger system on my prelude with a turbo. Thats plenty enough i could have went with alot more but im having a hard time keeping the tires from breaking loose. I was racing a Z6 corvette this weeked on main street and i was smoking the tires through 4 gears and then i hit the nitrous and I about lost it.

Back