Zex Wet Kit NIB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a Zex wet nitrous kit for sale. It is the 82021 kit that fits most import applications. Purchased it to put on my prelude but never got the chance to install it. It haqs never been out of the box. I'm asking $450 shipped to your door.

where are you located, I don't want it but I was wondering cause your in my area...908

Ripperbone- damn...well do you have any pics. If you want maybe we can work out a swap. Not sure how shipping is going to be to 08876 though
92civicb18b1- The only other thing that I have is a set of Nitto drag radials on gunmetal Audi rims and some neons and crap unless you know of anyone who wants an AWD talon project car

I will try to get pics this weekend. I not sure about shipping, but I did ship off some nsx rims and it cost 100. so it shouldnt be more than that.

sorry no pictures yet, digital camera is broken and stupid camera phone wont sent pics for some reason. I have to see if any of my friends have a camera.

Back