Zif socketed Data ported P28s W/1 yr warantee

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
A guy on ebay is selling three of these. He has a small tuning shop and GREAT feedback. Looks like the real deal.

Zif socket installed, dataport installed, P28 ECU with 1 year warrantee. $130.00 shipped.

He'll burn you whatever chip you want at the end of the auction.

No, I'm not connected to this guy in any way, Nor have I ever had any personal experience with him. Just looks like a great deal. Considering purchasing one myself.

-----> cLiCkY for the auction <-----

Just read that thes are converted to P28s.. Same difference. He does have "real" p28s for $150 shipped in another auction.

for some reason that guy is a buddy on my aolIM...he is in this forum...but i cant remember exactly

looking at his name i believe he is a mod over on HMT. hes a good guy, and it is a good deal :)

kevin thackston is a shady guy, he owes a local i know 1300 dollars.

for some 40 ecus he never chipped and sold as his own... just a thought.

also, i think xenocron is a more knowledgeable and easy guy to work with.

he tunes my car, enough said,

Quoted post[/post]]
also, i think xenocron is a more knowledgeable and easy guy to work with.

he tunes my car, enough said,
werd... he's the shit. i posed this about him in another thread when i saw he became a sponsor of the forums, but the thread never got any bumps after that so i'll post it here again just to give my oponion...

i also want to say that i'm really happy xenocron is a sponsor and a participating member of this board now. i highly doubt that he knows who i am... but i've ordered from him a couple of times and he has always been extremely helpful. he's always been quick to answer questions and go out of his way to help me out when i had a problem. his products come with great documentation and he really stands behind them. i recommend that you go through him for any DIY tuning needs that he can supply you with.

xenocron :thumbsup: .

SST sucks- why doesnt he use Amtel chips....

THey're uber rare y0. ONly cool people have them

But thats a great deal- none the less...

as long as he isnt a fraud coverted p06 is just as good as p28

don't know about the ebay guy, but i can vouch that xenocron is a real good guy

always replies to my emails no matter how trivial the questions may be and definately a knowledgable resource...

a pleasure to have him as an advertiser and member of this board...

wish i could say the same for hotrex :dry:

Back