Zimmerman - NOT Guilty.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Exactly, who gives a fuck. People die everyday. The only reason this is news is because of the media circus clowns.

The only reason I cared is because when cases like this come up into the public eye, handled poorly, they could screw all of us lawful concealed carriers.

must have lol. what im getting at i remember watching jon and kayte +8 with the old lady and someone asked why her kids dont look white at all, like why her kids dont look mixed and they said because the asian gene is very strong and it will dominate over the white chicks lol.

must have lol. what im getting at i remember watching jon and kayte +8 with the old lady and someone asked why her kids dont look white at all, like why her kids dont look mixed and they said because the asian gene is very strong and it will dominate over the white chicks lol.

I was talking about this today, white seems to be the weakest of them all. Black the strongest.

Mix white with most anything else and they'll take more features from the other race.

"Who shoots a gun for being punched?" I love how many people are saying you need to be a man and not use a gun unless you have to, because they were there and knew just how many punches it would take to go from ok to not ok.

Is it 3 punches, 5? Maybe 2?

Better yet, who the hell gets punched by a 12 year old and shoots back?
Did you see the pics of the injuries he sustained from having his head slammed? Crazy. Martin must have been bouncing his head off the pavement. I've seen a few people get their head banged off the sidewalk a half dozen times and I've never seen injuries that bad. I truly think had Zimmerman played dead, Martin would have finished him off.

A white (Hispanic) kills a young black male and it's national news. More young black men die at each others hands every year in Chicago then the troops in Iraq and no one seems to give a fuck.

He's yellow. Did you miss his diet tread?
:D
I was talking about this today, white seems to be the weakest of them all. Black the strongest.

Mix white with most anything else and they'll take more features from the other race.

Eastern European gets overwritten a bit less than western or American... the kids are:

50% chinese, 25% irish, 12.5% german, 6.25% polish, 3.125% hungarian, 3.125% czech

Im 50% German, 50% Costa Rican. My mom (and all her family before her) was born and raised there . But I dont really look hispanic at all. My older brother looks straight white, younger sister has the darker hair and easy to tan but still more white than anything.

I like to say all the benefits of affirmative action, none of the drawbacks of racial profiling. :D

Oh and an interesting thing I saw from case developments was that the prosecutor objected to admittance of possibly damning pictures and text messages on Martin's cell phone/social media pages; The reason being "there was no way to prove he took/sent/posted them." The judge agreed and disallowed them. Now, I found this interesting because doesn't that now set a precident (at least in Florida?) for future cases when they're trying to prosecute a drug dealer and/or buyer, or it's the basis for a search warrant, etc.?

1044573_490026387744619_825483565_n.jpg

Zimmerman will never be able to have a normal life now. he will always have to watch his back andharassed due to the media. I heard there are a lot of protests over happening now. let the race wars begin

He'll probably sell his story, get rich, and find some place to live comfortably in seclusion.

not sure on the story but he will get rich from suing the network that chopped his 911 call and pieced it back together to make it seem like he was saying something else.

Im 50% German, 50% Costa Rican. My mom (and all her family before her) was born and raised there . But I dont really look hispanic at all. My older brother looks straight white, younger sister has the darker hair and easy to tan but still more white than anything.

I like to say all the benefits of affirmative action, none of the drawbacks of racial profiling. :D

The problem with Hispanics is they can be really write in the first place. Now if we are taking about a Hispanic from the inca days that is still pretty pure... Most hispanics have a mixture of European in them if they know it or not. Thanks Spain and its local countries.

Zimmerman will never be able to have a normal life now. he will always have to watch his back andharassed due to the media. I heard there are a lot of protests over happening now. let the race wars begin

All he has to do is get into shape and change his name. Dude got fat.

Someone needs to write up a fake court example of two people of the same race, give all the facts used in this case and ask the people bitching right now to give a guilty or not guilty on the case...

So many people staying this is a step back for mankind, this is no different than 50 years ago, we are a country filled with black hate, this is all about hate and race.

Forget the fact that Americans voted in a black president, twice, this one case makes all of those people racist for siding with the white guy.

All he has to do is get into shape and change his name. Dude got fat.

true, if you look at his pics when the incident happened, he was a pretty thin/fit guy. he looked completely different.

he needs to get back in shape, change his name, maybe grow out his hair or get a new facial hair setup and:

Rando - "hey man, are you the guy that shot TrayTray?"
GZ - "lol, nah man, not me, i get that all the time though, crazy right?"
Rando - "lol ok, later man"

true, if you look at his pics when the incident happened, he was a pretty thin/fit guy. he looked completely different.

he needs to get back in shape, change his name, maybe grow out his hair or get a new facial hair setup and:

Rando - "hey man, are you the guy that shot TrayTray?"
GZ - "lol, nah man, not me, i get that all the time though, crazy right?"
Rando - "lol ok, later man"

Rando and traytray?

How many times you watched the wire brotha?

This happens all the time.

he will be forgotten in 3 years.

do you even remember the name of the colordo theatre shooter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back