ZX14R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
few things...

Kawasaki has a fuckin ZX14R??
good god, going after the busa much?

The ZX6RR (honda biter much?) has a compression ratio of 13.9:1
how does it run on pump gas??

Yamaha has their limited edition R1 with an MSRP of 18K, fucking 18,000
god damn

Quoted post[/post]]
few things...

god damn

You clearly never knew about the R-7 with race package....!!!! way more then that $18,000

Quoted post[/post]]
few things...

god damn

Kaw has made a ZX6RR for awhile now. They have a ZX6R (636) 636cc for street use with more power/torque and then a ZX6RR for track use since its a 600cc bike and can run in the 600cc class.

Plus Kaw has been right there with the busa in the past. It's called a ZX12R.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
few things...

god damn

You clearly never knew about the R-7 with race package....!!!! way more then that $18,000

mv agusta f4 = 32k retail

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
few things...

god damn

they never made a street leagl r7 it was for the track only, and you had to be a racer with bucks to have one, and they werent allowed to race cause they were not a production bike.

Quoted post[/post]]
few things...

god damn
18k for a r1 :blink: kinda pricy.

heres my favorite a Honda NR750 was being sold for over 80,000, and they sold everyone they made, I wanted one so bad, but no way did I have 80,000 to spend on a bike. price tag was 60,000 but since they were so rare they went for 80k

NR750.1.jpg

NR750

one bad ass machine, oval piston and and 8 valves per cyl. if I ever win the lotto I will own one

thats the kind of bike youll never ever see in person

people buy those and keep them in display rooms forever

aprilias are sick...mille R = teh sex...

I might go with a gixxer this summer, as my buddy works at a dealership and will get me a good deal on one.

Regarding the 13.9:1 compression - Overlap. 13.9:1 is static compression. Although, kawi's are supposedly the cleanest running bikes, so I am sure that they are using some other efi trickery.

NR750 was a kick ass bike for the time... once again for the time.

a stock 2006 GSX-R750 would hand the NR750 its ass and for only $8999.99 brand new.

Also keep in mind for the high priced listed track bikes like the R7... well thats why iits so damn high in price. becuase its a track bike. Just like the 350Z JGTC track car I believe is in the $500K range. once again becuase its a track car.

What's sad with bikes is the fact that the kick ass track bikes of yesterday are nothing special VS the new street bikes of today. once again 2006 GSX-R750 should be right up there with the R7. the new GSX-R750 makes more power and is lighter then the R7 track bike.

If you want to brag about owning a race bike then great. if you want to have a better bike for 1/4 the cost then buy almost any new bike. sure you wont have braggin rights but hell with the same riders the newer street bikes should be faster on the track.

they never made a street leagl r7 it was for the track only, and you had to be a racer with bucks to have one, and they werent allowed to race cause they were not a production bike.
[/quote]

NO that is not correct. You did have to have a race pro race license to buy on e but it came in street trim and it could be registered just like any other street bike........thats part of AMA's rules of the production bike.

A buddy of mine redid an older Gixer stunt bike that had been reborn as a riding bike for him. It came out really nice. It used to be primered with tons of cracks and cuts, but it looks badass.

533102715_l.jpg

I just a commerical for the new CBR1000RR.....:drool:

A buddy of mine redid an older Gixer stunt bike that had been reborn as a riding bike for him. It came out really nice. It used to be primered with tons of cracks and cuts, but it looks badass.

wow, he did a great job on the ex street fighter

and i knew about the zx12r but the hayabusa still holds the fastest production bike record to my knowledge...

Back