00 front end swap done

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TWISTEDIMAGE

alright got the swap done 93 cx, 00 si front end. missing the head lights till wendsday, and i need a grill still.

if any one on here has a camara phone and e-mail on there phone, let me know i will send you the pics of the front end swap. and have you host them for me.

what a pain tn the rear, i highly recomend not performing this swap it is a pain to put the ek core support in the eg body. but once it is in there it is nice, then the other fun parts are just putting the fenders on and ligning things up.

looks good tho.

:cliffs:

00 front end on 93 eg pain in the ass but looks nice

wow...Interesting

send me some pics on my phone But i wont be able to host them for you cause i dont have the data thing cable wire tingy..lol
716-208-XXXX

GOT RICE?

i got you covered on the picts
cant wait to see them

heres your pictures, kinda blurry, but your car is looking good, I have to drive up there this weekend and check it out in person
gallery_36382_304_11193.jpg

gallery_36382_304_20115.jpg

gallery_36382_304_25632.jpg

gallery_36382_304_37194.jpg

gallery_36382_304_3803.jpg

Is Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics not showing up or something?

This is the swap tech, as in motor, and issues related to swapping a motor into EG/EH+, please TRY to use the right forums.

768955_79_full.jpg

c'mon man, you copyin me ;) 93 cx with 00 fron end.

Its clean, and looks good. I cant blame you.

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Jun 20 2005, 09:37 PM
768955_79_full.jpg

c'mon man, you copyin me ;) 93 cx with 00 fron end.

Its clean, and looks good. I cant blame you.
[post=514565]Quoted post[/post]​

yea i have been planning it for about a year, so oh well i dont think i would do it again. its a pain in the butt oh well it looks good. hard to line up the bumper on the old fenders. did you use a bumper support or what?

doesnt even look right imo or good for that matter, but hey different strokes for different folks. appears to be a good job on the conv tho

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jun 20 2005, 10:36 PM
Very NIce Twisted...I like it....

Good JOB...... :worthy:
[post=514596]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks i like it shoud have more pics(in the day light shots soon).

thanks to ripperbone!!!!!!! for hosting.

just waiting for ripperbone

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE+Jun 20 2005, 10:38 PM-->
Estorvito
@Jun 20 2005, 10:36 PM

[post=514598]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah..It came out nice..I like it..My wife likes it....
and yeah..RIPP is a cool guy..
what Up RIPP......! lol

Originally posted by Estorvito+Jun 20 2005, 10:41 PM-->
Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Jun 20 2005, 10:38 PM
Estorvito
@Jun 20 2005, 10:36 PM

[post=514598]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah..It came out nice..I like it..My wife likes it....
and yeah..RIPP is a cool guy..
what Up RIPP......! lol
[post=514603]Quoted post[/post]​

cant go wrong when the wife likes it..... my wife and kids love the car cant wait to paint it.

championship white with a small int of white pearl. should be about 2 weeks till then, and the primer you guys see is omni high build not wal-mart special. lol

check the new pics should show rear end with the shaved inner tails, key hole and badge. i guess i like the ek look any one want to trade this car for ek?

Omni isn't much better than rattlecan....

And your fenders don't look like they line up with your doors at ALL. Did you just bolt the EK fenders on? Pretty sure you have to chop the EH and EK fenders in half, and then put the EG back half (closer to the door) with the EK front half (headlight) on...

Honestly, that looks like garbage. Do it the right way or don't do it at all.

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 21 2005, 01:59 AM
Omni isn't much better than rattlecan....

And your fenders don't look like they line up with your doors at ALL. Did you just bolt the EK fenders on? Pretty sure you have to chop the EH and EK fenders in half, and then put the EG back half (closer to the door) with the EK front half (headlight) on...

Honestly, that looks like garbage. Do it the right way or don't do it at all.
[post=514673]Quoted post[/post]​

i did do it the right way and the part that you are talking about , on the pass door is a dent. bought the car that way. the door was cought in the wind and pulled around. so before you go calling someones work garbage ask some questions.

oh and as far as the fenders go its just the eg ones you need cut the top out and fill in the bottom for the lights you do not have to splice 2 diff ones togher, oh and you probally sholdent they have two totally diff fender lines, eg has no upper line

thanks and drive thru.........

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE+Jun 21 2005, 10:19 AM-->
so before you go calling someones work garbage ask some questions.

civicious
@Jun 21 2005, 01:59 AM
Did you just bolt the EK fenders on?

And the fact that's a huge dent doesn't change anything. Still looks like crap. You didn't think about fixing the dent while you had the fender off? Also, the front bumper doesn't look like it lines up. I would say the hood doesnt look like its closed, but at the point where the bumper meets the hood in the center on the drivers side, it looks like the bumper is touching the hood, while on the passenger side center there's a gap.

If you don't want to hear different opinions, don't post it. And don't cry when someone tells you it looks like crap. If you're going to come back with 'Well the pics are crappy', then guess what...Don't take crappy pictures. You can't take a halfass pic of your car, put it on HondaShowoff, and then when everyone says it sucks say 'It's because it's a crappy pic.'

And honestly, if you're so much of a halfass that you don't fix a HUGE dent while you're doing a front end conversion, I doubt that the finished conversion is gonna come out looking all that great at all.

Would you like fries with that, bitch?

I think the third line in his signature accurately describes the reading I'm getting from my "Get a Clue" meter...

Wanna race me in your "SIRII"? Your Honda versus my Z in the 1320. Just let me get it running first.

Back