03 Cobra vs Supra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

first race it looks like the Supra just wanted the 'stang to think he was doing well

I watched it again... when he says he's going 160... it doesn't look that fast... the stuff on the side of the road isn't rushing by like you'd expect at 160... compare this to the Viper v 'busa vid at 160+... I dunno :shrug2:

it only showed his tach at 160...
anyway that video was fucking awsome!! i love the flames from teh tailpipe!!!!!!

2nd car looks like an rx7?

Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 23 2004, 11:59 PM
it only showed his tach at 160...
anyway that video was fucking awsome!! i love the flames from teh tailpipe!!!!!!

2nd car looks like an rx7?

The 2nd car he races was a Torch Red and nearly stock (dunno the year, either 01 or 03-04) Corvette Z06, like I put in the subtitle and all. :p

maybe it is an RX7, I just saw the indent in the door that looks like the Corvettes...I can't tell though, it'd be completely solved if we could see the back.

that was pretty dope. i can't believe how hard he pulled on the cobra @ 160. btw, the third car is without a doubt an rx7. you can tell by the shape of the passanger window and you can see the hatch.

the twin turbo supra was my favorite car on GT2. Made 911 HP on the game. It was awesome once the tires got traction.

Back