06 si pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes it is, Its got a K20 with 200 horses, lsd 6 speed tranny. Can't wait to test drive one.

looks pretty cool. i love the guages and the digital read out for mph. plus navigation is always a plus. lets see some times.

I couldn't see myself buying a NEW FWD car, so I'll test it, but I won't have any intention of buying it for a few years.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 25 2005, 01:43 PM
I couldn't see myself buying a NEW FWD car, so I'll test it, but I won't have any intention of buying it for a few years.
[post=545208]Quoted post[/post]​

ya ive seen this car NUMEROUS times...mostly the silver color though...yes the gauges do look sweet...but I kinda wish they were in blue like the honda odyssey's my friend is gonna buy one supposdly they are only gonna be around 25,000

It's about time! I was worried that the SI wasnt gonna look like the concept they released, but they stayed fairly true to it. I will seriously consider one of these when I graduate college. If they release the CRX I will probably get it instead. With the new SI and if they release the CRX, Honda may have stopped the "creampuff" tradition they've had for the past few years.

I like it. Horrible photographer though. You don't really get a sense of the car at all.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 25 2005, 12:57 PM
ill go to the Honda dealer this weekend. Maybe they'll have a few there.
[post=545162]Quoted post[/post]​

No we dont have any yet. We had one at the shop to introduce us to the features of the car. Those pictures do not do it justice, the interior console is great. It looks a lot more up to date and stylish as compared to the Gen before. It doesn't look as cheap at all and the navi screen looks right at home in that dash. No word on pricing just yet but when i know ill let u guys know. No specs on weight were given to us but the engine is definately one worth the SI name tag. It hauls pretty well. But the best news of all - I Have my name on this list for our first shipment :rainfro:

Nice, I really like it!

Theres people who mod corrolas? lol. Anyway the new civic looks sweet. Hopefully it wont cost an arm and a leg.

Back