13.8 At 99mph On Street Tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

Got a chance to run my car yesterday.Ran a 13.8 at 99mph on street tires W/35psi.Left off of an idle.My60ft was only a 2.18.Still have not tuned the car.Cant wait to put it on some slicks and maybe tune it a little.No telling what it will run.

Im going on the boost in about 3 weeks and i dont want to waste the money for a N/a dyno tune up.But im very tempted.

hey, sorry, but what car/motor did you run that with..
nice time though...good luck in future

Damn good time man! I am impressed. Tune her up and she will get you into the low 13's maybe better.

Peace*

I got a stock bottom.Inline pro head gasket to drop compr.Spark racing t304 equal length tubular manifold.t3/t4 60ar w 60-1 wheel.Turbonetics race gate.Big front mount.550 injectors plans to run 10lbs for now.Got built bottom block for later on.Going to boost it 20+ lbs.

Originally posted by civic_racer@Feb 3 2003, 11:16 AM
tats it man, u should be able to run mid 13s w/b18c5 stock. n ur boostin 35psi! man if i had tat ill be runnin at least low 12s. besides tats not a good idea because u havent fix the internal of ur engine. rite now i have a b16 in my 94 cx hatch n i run 14 flat w/ intake, exhaust, header, n stage 2 act. with street tires. maybe u need to pratice on ur shiftin.

peace

dude his tires were at 35 psi yO! he has an all motor set up right now and he is going to a boost set up later..

tats it man, u should be able to run mid 13s w/b18c5 stock. n ur boostin 35psi! man if i had tat ill be runnin at least low 12s. besides tats not a good idea because u havent fix the internal of ur engine. rite now i have a b16 in my 94 cx hatch n i run 14 flat w/ intake, exhaust, header, n stage 2 act. with street tires. maybe u need to pratice on ur shiftin.

peace

LMAO, I think we have a post of the week--35psi in a turbo. And I think we need spell check for this genius.

Originally posted by civic_racer+Feb 3 2003, 12:16 PM-->

peace
you do realize that that is spelled T-H-A-T

:bash:

oh yeah, im gonna have to call bs on the 14 flat with a stock b16...show some timeslips

BTW, ACT clutches don't come in "stages" :axe:

civic_racer
@Feb 3 2003, 12:16 PM
maybe u need to pratice on ur shiftin

or maybe you need to practice on how not to be an asshat

Civic Racer,there is a new thing everyone been doing around here.It's called READING!!!Oh and sometimes we also spell.Im earth have we met????idoit.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Feb 3 2003, 01:12 PM
he is an i read a magizine and made a wish list pretending mother fucker. :D

:werd:

and i'm a mushroom cloud layin' mother fucker, mother fucker :)

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 3 2003, 12:54 PM

peace

LMAO, I think we have a post of the week--35psi in a turbo. And I think we need spell check for this genius.

thats possible but without a multiple stage boost controller youll get mad wheelspin when that shit kicks in. 13sec street tires all-motor is really good.

Back