14.5 Sohc All Motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16a teg

s3e2f1a7f17dc4.jpg
header/intake/clutch that's it

s3e2f1ac64b529.jpg

uhhh?? eh???

who?? what???

is that a d16z6 in there?? no nitrous?? 14.6?? <_<

me thinks something is amiss...

-stackz

Dude,why are you posting the same two PICTURES of this car.What do they prove,that the guy is at a track?

No, because he's got it dialed in on his window, that must mean he's running a 14.6.

Even if it's gutted and running slicks (which both appear to be true), it's impossible to run that low. It's not like you're saying "I've got x, y, and z mods" and people don't believe you.

pat.gif

Duh, why didn't I think of it before? It's all the vhp (visual horsepower) added by the stickers. There's the answer. We may as well just lock this now, it's completely clear to me.

for those of you who are non believers i'll have the video up soon and yes all it has is header intake clutch and baby slicks. oh when it was on the bottle it ran 13.00 @101 with 65 shot.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 23 2003, 12:14 AM
pat.gif

Duh, why didn't I think of it before? It's all the vhp (visual horsepower) added by the stickers. There's the answer. We may as well just lock this now, it's completely clear to me.

Damn yo SPoOnSTickErs Mad Horsepower yO!!

well then, wtf am i wasting my money on the 12 second for 4k in the daytona and my DSM.. buy a honda, do a mini-me, get bolt ons and n2o and have less money into it and do 13's?

spell it with me, out loud..

B U L L S H I T

My numbers won't mean anything to you, since I'm up at 6000 feet and I run times that look like normal-elevation stock Accord or even Civic times. Which is probably why I'm having trouble believing those claims you made, since I'm used to bolted-on Civics running 18's and 19's.

I find them hard also.. here a hatch with gs-r swap, itr pistons, cams and jdm header, n1 catback only ran a best of 14.4 and has done a 14.0 when it hooks up.

Originally posted by b16a teg@Jan 22 2003, 06:21 PM
dohc vetec nice swap we're donig my girls accord right now wha sould se expect to run in the quarter

:insert speak english mother fucker pic here:

wow you managed to mis spell 5 words out of about 20, you spelled 75% right, not bad, you must be doing that whole book reading smart thing, yea i decided to stear clear of that. You know, you just proved to me that you really dont need education to succeed

Originally posted by b16a teg@Jan 22 2003, 04:21 PM
wha sould se expect to run in the quarter

I can say that, I took a full second and a half off my quarter time with a less-built H22. Looking forward to getting it running right with a Greddy header by the next time I run.

Originally posted by b16a teg@Jan 22 2003, 06:18 PM
for those of you who are non believers i'll have the video up soon and yes all it has is header intake clutch and baby slicks. oh when it was on the bottle it ran 13.00 @101 with 65 shot.

hey im a none beliver....
a month ago i posted (high 13s with bolt ons)
i was at the sacramento raceway when my friends friends ran a 13.8
it was a 92 hatch with a gsr( no seat or anything in the back)
full slicks
ctr camshaft cam gear(adjusted to 6 atc on intake 2 afc on exhaust)
stock injectors
act clutch
aem fuel rail
no headers
skunk 2 manifold(intake)
aem cai
i kinda belive it now after all the responce but urs is too crazy
i seen all kind of b16 sir2 in hatches and crx run only 14.2-14.7

and i swap out my z6 turbo for a lsr supercharged on the bottle (i must not know shitt)
<_<

Originally posted by SolReaver+Jan 23 2003, 02:35 AM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 22 2003, 06:27 PM
b16a teg
@Jan 22 2003, 06:21 PM
dohc vetec nice swap we're donig my girls accord right now wha sould se expect to run in the quarter

:insert speak english mother fucker pic here:

pulp1.jpg

Click for audio

LMAO :lol: man your killing me with these audio clips.

Back