IL 15" Konig Helium Rims w/ tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ucyib2papi

like new, had them on a few months before winter and took them off. selling for $500 with tires (not less). no curb rash lots of tread. in the chicago area
100_0260.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0263.jpg

100_0259.jpg

have to find a box then get dimensions...or figure out the gas mileage from chicago to u and i'll drive them there and visit a friend :D

get ur shipping box dimensions and weight and tell me what it would cost to ship to 12921 please. if its under 700 ill take um> pm me thanks

How much do you want? Gimme a ball-park figure, or I'm going to offer something like $600, for whatever shipping costs.

$600?

EDIT: shipping to 21015, but srsly, I'll pay whatever shipping is. It looks like it'll cost $120 or so for shipping.

Last edited:
i will try to find boxes to fit, but as for the maryland address, i would gladly drive all the way out there in the hoopty for the 120, so i can go visit some good friends and know that nobody is throwing the rims around scratching them up.

i did some searching and it will be about 100 give or take on shipping to different locations. im willing to ship these out now for the best price i get 600. im at work until midnight tonight and will check on here again, but whoever can get me the best price by then, will get these shipped out to them on tuesday. the damn tax man wants his money so i apologize if i come across as an arse, but need to pay THE MAN :D

pay for my gas money to get them to u and get back and they r urs. should be like 40 bucks

Back