1990 acura integra/ b20vtec f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

acura1

love my DA
I got a 1990 teg for sale, asking 2000 , it has stage 3 clutch,8pd flywheel,short shifter,magniflow exsaust, aem cam gears , cold air intake, gsr wheels, lowerd,monster tach, the only problem is i cant get it to rev past 2500 rpms i am located in nc, forgot to mention its a b16a head with a chrome typer intake mani.
not for sale any more.
not for sale any more.
not for sale any more.

Attachments

• Picture 206.jpg
    Picture 206.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 745
  • Picture 207.jpg
    Picture 207.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 220
  • Picture 213.jpg
    Picture 213.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 730
  • Picture 211.jpg
    Picture 211.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 297
  • Picture 209.jpg
    Picture 209.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Would you trade for an 89 mustang 5.0. its blue and posted on craigslist lehigh valley pennsylvania

dont have time or the money.

It only takes a minute to figure out what codes your throwing, and then you could fix it and have a functioning car.

You can probably get more out of it if you can get it out of limp mode. I think it's worth more than 2k.

ok my ecu doesnt have a light to tell me the code, because its a chipped ecu what can i use to check the code to turn it off.

I got a 90 I ntegra with a b18 b1 out of a 98 ls runs beautiful ,a trnny off of a 93 ls ,stage 1 clutch ,lol,custum cat back ,a.e.m. cold air intake,lowered on some ebay coil overs,16 inch rims ,one piece head lights ,carbon style tail lights ,silver gauges,short shifter,there might be a couple other things but I might trade you if the car is driveable .All mine really needs is a little body work and paint ,it runs great .

mine does to my dad is a head macanic and he fixed it dis morning, it was my tps, so i decided not to sell.

car is totaled now will sell whole motor for 900

Back