1990 CRX Si Trim/Molding

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboRex90

Golden EG
Hey guys,
I'm about to have my 1990 CRX Si repainted and have some body work done after an accident (not my fault). Anyways i need to replace most of the trim and have it painted along with the rest of the body. I've been trying for over a week now to find trim.. ive yet to try Honda in fear of outrageous prices. I live in maryland if anyone in the area can ship me trim in really good condition or if you have a site i can go to or company i can call. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I've never had luck at a junkyard with CRX's or parts for one. But I suppose it would matter the area that you were in.

Let us know if you find some place that does sell them. I need some for mine, too.

So i just checked with Honda in my area and they estimated it around $900.00 to get the complete trim kit for both sides.. errr WOW. its about $420 to replace just the side i need so i may just have my bud shave the trim. what you guys think?
Championship white CRX, with shaved trim...and my intercooler poking through the front bumper :)
i think it could be sexy

I just found out there is a crx in a junkyard near me im gunna go asap and see whats left on it.

theres junkyards everywhere in maryland.

well maybe not everywhere. if you are near Baltimore there are countless junkyards. When I lived around there could at least find at least one every weekend.

thanks anyways for looking. but i think i decided on having my trim shaved off. its way to costly to replace it all to new.

from what ive seen, my setup will look pretty freaking sexy. im about to invest $2700 into my baby.. cuz i have alot of body work gettin done :) ill def post pics in a few weeks when i get it back.

good shiznit! bring the pics! :)

Sorry to say guys im not gettin the trim shaved, it was cheaper to just buy new molding for it, so that way i have extra cash money for my engine :) ha. but ill still post pics.

its gonna be about 4 weeks, lol.. patience sucks! i want my baby back now.. Oh i think i should probable post pictures of how it looks right now before the shop touches it huh... ill put up some pictures up of the current condition within the next day or two. Keep checkin back!

i got a 91 civic hatch and im having the molding shaved right now i should have it back sunday and ill post pics of it shaved i got my body completely straightened up like i had a big dent in my left rear quarter panel and the entire car dent free and the trim molded, and the entire car primed for 350$

i got a 91 civic hatch and im having the molding shaved right now i should have it back sunday and ill post pics of it shaved i got my body completely straightened up like i had a big dent in my left rear quarter panel and the entire car dent free and the trim molded, and the entire car primed for 350$

Damn, thats cheap. the guy wanted to shave my trim for 350$ alone.. you got body work and primer for the same price.. Please post pics.. i wanna see if i should have him shave it or not.. go go go! lol

Oh and sorry i havent posted pics yet.. ill get on it tomorrow after work.. just been kinda busy. :eek:

Update: my original price of 2700$ is now cut down to 2100$ woot. just thought id give you all a heads up.

Back