1990 Honda CRX 4 sale/Gsr Parts 4 sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

buggso

I have for sale a 1990 Honda Crx dx 5 speed with 120000 miles blue/green color with clean title. The car is bone stock oem with no racing modification, not even dropped. Car has about 4 little dings on the body nothing big and every body part is straight and aligned. Interior is all oem, driver seat is ripped and there is a whole in the driver side carpet besides that, everything is nice and black not faded like you would expect for a car this old. The car does need a piant job but i know who ever buys it will modify it and if your like me you would want it to be nice. i just dont want to put money into it so it needs a new home. Car has not been moved in 2 years as you can tell by the miles but everything works, due to that it ows plates for 2 years and need a smog check. I went to dmv to check fees and it owes 336$ plus smog check to get tags till october then you pay again but it is real cheap for this car. I am not putting out any money from my pocket towards the fees so dont ask. I am not over pricing the CRX like everyone else especially in socal where every teen wants one, since it owes fees I am asking 1400 obo. It dosent hurt to offer so i will consider any (reasonable) offer. Or will trade for buddy club pro spec dampers,tein type flex, or Real Jdm wheels for civic EG (no rotas).
I also have gsr parts for sale whole engine swap available,tail lights,tan leather interior,i will part it all out exept for the motor want to sell whole swap 90.000 miles on motor. E-mail if you want pics of integra parts or CRX or fill free to call me for questions at 661-675-9482 Chris. I live near Palmdale which is 1 hour north of LA. Thanks :D

Back