1992 integra GS-R with JDM B18C engine.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crnsx1988

Just seeing if any body will be interested in a 1992 Acura Integra GS-R.

It has a rebuild title. The damage was just the left hand side fender, and headlight. I bought the car at a salvage auction, with intentions to take out the engine/transmission. My plan was to find a 88-91 civic/crx shell, and swap the GS-R engine/transmission. But no luck still today. So I decided to fix the vehicle, and sell it. I got it inspected today 8/17/09 at the Florida DMV. and got a rebuild title, ready to be transfered to the new owner. Now I'm selling this vehicle trough the used car dealer I work. Because it was bought with the dealer license. So at the time of the sale, you must be able to get insurance, plus pay FL tax, and dealer paper work. and you'll be issued a temporary tag.

The car has 203,xxx miles.
But the Original engine/ transmission has been replaced with a JDM B18C.
Which is a 1.8L DOHC VTEC rated at 180HP and 126trq. along with a YS1 GS-R transmission. which is the shortest geared transmission of all cable B-series transmissions
It has no CEL on, only ABS light is ON, doesn't smoke, or knock. it has working A/C, power steering. power windows, power locks, sunroof.
old VIS carbon fiber hood.
GReddy cat-back exhaust system.
pioneer cd player.

Now the bad: The paint shop that painted the car, didn't do a good job prepping the fender, and matching the paint with the rest of the car. The hood was faded, so it got painted too. The rear bumper and spoiler got respray with same paint. So there is some very noticeable difference in color mismatch.

I'm asking $2300.00. OBO. plus sales tax/ auto dealer fees. If interested PM me or E-mail me at j7s9i13@netzero.net. I'm located in Quincy, Fl 32351.

DSC00523.jpg

DSC00524.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

1995 Honda Civic 2 Dr DX Hatchback

Hey guys! I'm new at this but wanted your opinion on how much to ask for this car. I can get some more pics.

It needs a new engine but has many new parts. I live near Gainesville Florida.

new paint but front bumper is peeling
new cv joints
new brakes
new radiator
new tires
AC is cold
140,000 miles

C:\Documents and Settings\randyr.LEVYPA\My Documents\My Pictures\mycivic.jpg

might want to talk to the boss man then about posting on here. username:'B'

Back