1993 Black Civic Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostbot05

I am selling a 1993 Civic Si hatchback. I bought the car in about 1998 and had the car until I sold it about a year ago. To make a long story short......I sold the car to someone I knew and allowed them to make payments. They made the first 3 payments and that was it. When I finally got fed up and threatened to take them to small claims court they gave the car back. The car is now idle surging and has an oil leak somewhere which looks to be on the engine itself. The driver door handle does not open from the outside. There are some other minor issues which I would be happy to point it if you are interested. The car runs and drives.

When I owned the car I took most of the interior pieces out (I liked the racer look and weight reduction) and put some suspension upgrades on as well as a few power makers. The interior pieces that are not in the car are gone. The car has strut bars top and bottom front and back. It has Tokico struts and height adjustable springs. It has the port for a Apexi VAFC that was in the car when I sold it and is now MIA. The car also has a cold air intake with a K&N filter. The car with the original D16 motor has 335,000 miles on it. I am looking to get $500 for the car and have lots of pics that I would be happy to send.

Back