1993 Civic Hatch w/ B20 Swap, etc. For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

madbomber1998

1993 Honda Civic Hatch

$6,000.00 OBO - Located in Boone, NC

Anyways, I've got my Civic up for sale - getting a couple new cars and it's time for it to go.

You can see it at Mystery Hill, off of Hwy. 321 between Boone and Blowing Rock (ask for Lucas @ L&N Performance there in the complex and he'll show you the car)

HPIM1917.jpg

HPIM1923.jpg

HPIM1921.jpg

HPIM1919.jpg

HPIM1918.jpg

HPIM1924.jpg

HPIM1926.jpg

HPIM1930.jpg

HPIM1927.jpg

HPIM1929.jpg

HPIM1931.jpg

HPIM1932.jpg

HPIM1933.jpg

HPIM1934.jpg

HPIM1935.jpg

1993 Honda Civic HB
B20 Engine Swap (2.0 liter engine from a 1997 Honda CR-V)
DC Sports Ceramic Header
Injen Ram Air Intake
LS1 Intake Manifold
ApexI 3" Exhaust Piping w/ High-Flow Cat, Magnaflow Exhaust
Race-spec Engine Mounts
Integra Radiator
Everything New Inside Engine Bay - Water Pump, Wiring, etc.
HID Headlight Conversion
Carbon Fiber Hood
Carbon Fiber Mirrors
Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
Misc. Other Body Pieces
Windows Professionally Tinted
Interior in as close to mint condition as you will find
Momo Floor Mats
Leather Recaro Front Seats w/ Matching Rear Seats
Engine Tach Gauge
Boost, A/F, Pyro, Oil Temp gauges (was a turbo car)
Converted to Work w/ Vtec Engines
ApexI Vtec Controller
Custom Stereo Professionally Installed - Pioneer Speakers in Rear, Boston Accustics in Front w/ another set of Pioneers To Go With Car For Front; Set-up for amp and subwoofers, just plug in.
Full Integra Suspension / Brakes conversion w/ AEM Front Big Brakes Kit, performance pads, aftermarket brake lines, shocks, springs, etc.
Integra GSR Transmission with race spec clutch, lightweight flywheel, clutch lines, short throw shifter, etc.
Every Chassis Reinforcement Is On There - Sway Bars, C-Pillar Bars, Strut-Tower Bars (front and rear), etc.
Aftermarket Wheels, New Tires, (litterly, with like less than 30 miles on them, lol) etc.
Power Steering Removed
A/C Mostly Removed (all A/C parts come with the car)
Just had a complete tune up.

There's more, I just can't think of it right now.

This would be awesome with a Garrett Supercharger on it, or a simple turbo setup.

Chicks LOVE the car, especially after they get in it, lol.

I also got a Momo steering wheel hub, quick release, and a Momo steering wheel that go with it.

Known issues: It needs an e-brake cable run from the e-brake handle to the actual brakes. Probably needs a tune, I think it's running a tad rich. The drivers side door lock is broken (it locks and unlocks with the key but not from the inside)

This car DOES have a salvage title on it, but it has been rebuilt from the ground up - there is hardly an original part on the car. It has a clear title and I'm ready to move the car.

Engine has less than 40,000 miles on it, transmission just over 40,000, the odometer has 114,312 on it.

I am asking $6,000.00 for the car and am located in Boone, NC.

Back