1993 EJ1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1993 Honda Civic EX
-2 door
-teal, black int. (both good condition)
-Power everything
-VERY clean and reliable

MODS:
-1994 B18b motor swap
(motor,tranny,ecu,linkage,axles,mounts)
-Exedy stage 1 clutch kit
-NGK plugs/wires
-Removed a/c
-Gutted trunk (still have spare/tools)
-Integra LS front seats, centerconsole
-JDM amber corners

Pros:
-New directional tires
-ALL new fluids
-New clutch
-New Alternator
-New HONDA t-belt
-New Thermostat
-New Muffler
Car pulls hard and has good amount of torque, looks very clean and great sleeper

Cons:
Ignition switch need replaced soon
Hood latch opens manually
small rust starting

559392_1.jpg

559392_2.jpg

559392_4.jpg

559392_5.jpg

559392_3.jpg

Looking for sale or trade

taking offers, reason for selling, would like to get another integra, ive had 2 and want to have one again.

and/or

90-01 Integra's
maybe 88-00 civic's (hatch,coupe ONLY)

also i still have the stock d16z6 motor,tranny,P28 ecu and linkage that could possible go with car

shell just hit 200k, the d16z6 has 197k (awsome gas mileage)
motor has 165k (high but babied all its life and runs and pulls hard)
-use only mobil 1 synth.

anyone interested?

i think asking price is about $3,500 or best offer

OR

Trade for something close to equal value

if buyer also wants the sohc vtec motor that can be worked out as well, just let me know

thanks

i think for the $3,500 ill include the sohc vtec d16z6 motor,tranny,ecu(p28),shiftlinkage

let me know

man it sucks that your so far from me or i would trade you straight across for my 95' integra LS that still has the nice factory white paint, it also has power eaverything,sunroof,2.5 in. exhaust, DC headers, cold air intake grey leather i interior.

let me know if your coming to california anytime soon and maybe we can work something out. :D

thats sucks, thats what i want, a white integra!

ill be in florida in august? that would be one sweet road trip! 2 door or 4 door?

i just put a new main relay
and and integra fuel pump on yesturday

and im gonna paint the hubcaps 1 shade darker grey, so they're not peeling and im gonna put them back on

$3,400

i didnt paint the hubcaps, but they are back on and wow, car looks 100% better!!!

ill try to post some new and better pics!

BAH, u don't need power steering, but maybe a/c, i live without both! :lol:

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Aug 4 2005, 10:05 PM
BAH, u don't need power steering, but maybe a/c, i live without both! :lol:
[post=535945]Quoted post[/post]​

lol i drive without a/c but thats just cuase I don't have a belt for it power steering...I got it :p but anyways ya this guy is on SD.com as well he lives near me so I guess I can vouche for him I don't know him personally but its ok free bump! sounds like a hell of a deal guys!

but anyways ya this guy is on SD.com as well he lives near me so I guess I can vouche for him I don't know him personally but its ok free bump! sounds like a hell of a deal guys!

thanks man, what do you drive around? i might recognize your car.

sorry, ive been away from my computer, but the car DOES have working power steering, DOES NOT have a/c, i do have the a/c compressor, but to get it to fit i believe you need a bracket from the del sol dohc compressor.

its not too bad w/o a/c, because with both power windows and the sunroof you get some pretty good air flow going and its ok.

anyone interested? :worthy:

im in need of another gs-r or a eg that i can swap a bigger motor into...

Back