1993 integra ls vtec *trade*4 swap 4 EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fakthepolice

ive got get rid of this sometime soon. just bought a 94 civic si and need to get rid of this because my parents dont want me to have 2 cars in our driveway. Its a 93 milano red with charcoal grey interior. The exterior has a few dings and scraps. 1 ding on the driver side door and 1 behind it. 1 very small ding on the driver side rear along with a few scrapes. the car has 166k miles on it and is a 5 speed. the motor was assembled 10-15k miles ago, before i owned the car. Its a b18a block and p72 gsr head mated with a ys1 ls cable tranny. tranny grinds into 3rd gear. might have a rip in the driver side boot bc there was a lot of grease on the rim when i took them off this winter. other then that it runs really good, but has been sitting for a while. it leaks water through the firewall and the carpet was removed. when i got the car the passenger side fender was cracked so i replaced it with a z3 fender. doesnt look to bad, but needs to be replaced, has a crack in it and doesnt fit well
any way im looking to A) sell it or B) trade it for a swap for my EG

Back