1998 Ford Mustang V6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

htrcivic96sir

iknow i know, its not a honda and prolly one of the most hated cars by this site but i gotta post it. Its being sold to get a civic though.

1998 Ford Mustang LX

3.8 V6, 82,000 miles, mostly interstate from going back and forth between home and school
laser red with ALL options ( CD,AC,locks,windows,brakes,steering, alloy rims,blaHzay blahzzay}except for the MACH 460 stereo: auto, power everything, girl owned,car is in excelent conditon. And when i say girl owned you know there had to be atleast one accident its been in. The mustang got into a brawl with a concrete devider( which it lost) in a contruction zone and raked down the passenger side but, it was all cosmetic damage and has long been fixed. this car would be an excelent first car for someones kid and all schedualed tune ups are complete and it has only gotten castrol GTX,fram double guard oil filter, and 6 new bousch double platnums every tune up. just recently changed air filter on last tune up ( 3/15/03) and who ever buys it will get a free stereo installation hookup ( plus theres a wire harness in the glove box) heres the vin:
1FAFP4044WF146817

1998 FORD Mustang LX
located in Richmond, VA , 23231/23150 area
V6
82,000 mlies
1 accident ( all cosmetic damage )
girl owned
being sold to purchase honda product

$6,500 OR BEST OFFER so make an offer

post back or call 804-874-1823 and ask for Will or leave a message with your number
:kick:

NO......so SHE can get a civic........and so i can drive it..........since mine is wrecked........plus she cant afford $500 a month for insurance ....... because of her brother......that got her,her mom, and her dad Dropped off of their insurance......thus the reason for selling the mustang. ( oh and the reason it is so high is becuase her mom doesnt believe in liability insurance

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Mar 20 2003, 11:35 PM
NO......so SHE can get a civic........and so i can drive it..........since mine is wrecked........plus she cant afford $500 a month for insurance ....... because of her brother......that got her,her mom, and her dad Dropped off of their insurance......thus the reason for selling the mustang. ( oh and the reason it is so high is becuase her mom doesnt believe in liability insurance

damn in IL you have to have liability

karnash: ill take the half of piece of dogshit as long as the dog it came from shits solid gold...... :p and if it isnt solid gold....feed it to this fuckin nOOb/oldee, thanks for the info pissedoffsol...whoops...you're not him....so dont tell me whut i CANT sell, and ill take that v6 mustang, and dust your 1945 beeter you try to pass off as a honda on this site. Oh and to Baker: you HAVE to have ATLEAST liability here to.....she just says that liability is worthless....( ???) but dont get me started on that crazy bitch.....

fuck you...all you try to do is try to get a deal from the import kings but truth is your lil' mustang couldn't hang with the battle between iports and domestic thats why yo ass is tryin' to cut a deal with a civic huh...gay ass...fuck you...come to mn and getz dusted here....TEAMVGKRACING!
-chingvgk
94 civic hatch(GSR TURBO)

I could say something derrogitory like have your g/f give me $5 and a BJ and I'll take it off your hands. But, in the spirit of christmas I won't. But there are deffinately much better places to sell your mustang. Try DamnThisMustangSucks.com

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Mar 24 2003, 04:07 PM
why don't you try selling a bucket of Iron Oxide on here next....

:lol:

0wNeD

haha. and to be honest, pissedoffsol looks like mother teresa compared to my fucked up attitude against everyone and everything. (well almost)

Originally posted by chingvgk@Mar 24 2003, 11:46 AM
fuck you...all you try to do is try to get a deal from the import kings but truth is your lil' mustang couldn't hang with the battle between iports and domestic thats why yo ass is tryin' to cut a deal with a civic huh...gay ass...fuck you...come to mn and getz dusted here....TEAMVGKRACING!
-chingvgk
94 civic hatch(GSR TURBO)

I'm not trying to start something stupid on this post but chingvgk, shut yo newbie ass up. You sound stupid for talking smack to a guy cuz he posted a car for sale, so what if it's a mustang. He's a member of this site and he has the right to do that.
Only in MN would some moron come on a forum start talking smack and represent his stupid crew. Didn't crews die out with mullits, oh I'm sorry, maybe not in your hick town out there, ey... ;)

damn, i know someone who was looking for a v6 stang to strip and drop a 347 stroker into, but they bought an 89 LX instead.

Anyways, good luck on the sale and the noobs can shut the fuck up. You are welcome to sale almost anything on here. Its import assholes like that that give import ppl bad reps for being assholes. I bet he is a ricer with that attitude.

obviously this dumb shit can't read.....its not MY mustang....its my girl friends car and shes selling becuase a HONDA CIVIC owner ( me ) has put the honda touch on her and shes ready to head down the right path. :worthy: and ill come to MN and bring my civic if you'd like.... its wrecked....it still runs ....and i could tow that fuckin mustang behind it and still whoop your ass..... and thats great that you have a GSR motor, turboed you claim, and im proud of you and all of your mommies money you had to blow to get SOMEONE else to put it in for you....or was that your " crew" leader that did it for you. no matter.......just do me a favor....tell your mom save me a plate....i'll be home late.

P.S> Truggiero : if it was my mustang.......id let chingvgk give you 8 b.j.s and that 5 spot, thanx for the site :p :fuckyou:

ching......fuggin' nOOb :owned:

hahaah you sick fucks...you gay guyz give imports bad name... i don't give shit if i'm new this shit or not...what about the RACING sceen...not new there...come to MN and i'll guarentee you i'm in front of you more than 3 cars with whatever you got by the end of the 1/4... and still fuck that other muthafucker tryin to side with that lil' mustang guy...you sick fuck...you know nothing about what goes on here in mn...you just better hang tyght...
TAMVGKRACING

chingvgk
94 hatch b18c1 TURBO
:D

Originally posted by chingvgk@Mar 25 2003, 11:11 AM
hahaah you sick fucks...you gay guyz give imports bad name... i don't give shit if i'm new this shit or not...what about the RACING sceen...not new there...come to MN and i'll guarentee you i'm in front of you more than 3 cars with whatever you got by the end of the 1/4... and still fuck that other muthafucker tryin to side with that lil' mustang guy...you sick fuck...you know nothing about what goes on here in mn...you just better hang tyght...
TAMVGKRACING

chingvgk
94 hatch b18c1 TURBO

First off, you're from Minnesota...that says it all. But it's ok, it's not your fault that you guys are about 2 years behind the rest of the country. As far as your little "team" goes...is it TEAMVGKRACING or TAMVGKRACING ??? Either way, you're still a jackass sittin in MN, "u still kant spelll", suckin on your exhaust pipe trying to get high. I bet you guys are still sniffing on glue too. <_<
I'm not taking anyone's side, I am simply saying almost everyone is free to post stuff for sale. You may not be after all the shit talkin you've done but that's a whole different story.

BTW, when is your birthday? I want to get you a "hooked-on-phonics" book. It didn't work for anyone else but I heard it works for people from MN.

Originally posted by chingvgk@Mar 25 2003, 02:11 PM
...come to MN and i'll guarentee you i'm in front of you more than 3 cars with whatever you got by the end of the 1/4... ...you know nothing about what goes on here in mn...you just better hang tyght...
TAMVGKRACING

chingvgk
94 hatch b18c1 TURBO

SOMEONE CORRECT DEAR OLD KARNASH IF HE IS WRONG........

but didnt import racing...sort of "start" in California?

and then kinda spread out to the rest of the world?

SO....by your tone.....im thinking that you suggesting that MN is "all things import".....

as in the rest of the country dont got fast cars......

Karnash,
I believe you are correct my dear sir. And if I may ad a few things, where are most of the feature cars in magazines(super street, scc, turbo, import tuner) come from, Cali !!!!! Definately not MN. There are 2 good things that come from there: trailor parks and people talking like canadians, ey...
You guys don't even have a track out there. You draw a few lines on your street, race from street light to street light and call it a 1/4 mile. Then you come in the "For Sale / Wanted to Buy" section of this site and try to reprsent your team by talking smack to someone you don't even know for trying to sell his girlfriends car.

Here's what I would do if I were you:
1- find a bat
2- put one end on the floor and hold the other end straight up
3- sit on it
4- spin twice
5- repeat as needed

;)

Back