19yo 100lb chick eats 6lb burger

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've never really pondered the logistics of eating a 6lb burger. It just struck me as odd to see her eating the bun solo.
I shudder to think of the crap you have after eating 11lbs of food.

My buddy Ray's parents own a restaurant and he made me a 1.5lb burger before. That fuckin' thing almost killed me. But I finished it with all the fixin's, too. :)

:puke:

must be where this guy got his?
burger1.jpg

she must not have eatin for a few days to be able to eat that big ass cheesburger. :unsure:

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Jan 19 2005, 07:09 AM
she must not have eatin for a few days to be able to eat that big ass cheesburger. :unsure:
[post=447907]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont know...i would think you have to eat alot the few days before to stretch out your stomach

Damn, I dont think i could do that and I'm 200 lbs, lol that's going to be a massive shit

they said she didn;t eat for a few days prior to prep herself...

and did you see the fixings that go along with it? bun, whole onion, whole tomato, a cup each of toppings

thats just insane.. but hey, she loves the meat...

edit: she also smoked a quarter Z before starting
lol

if she didn't eat for a few days, her stomach would have shrunk a little. i know sometimes, i can eat... a lot. but... i could never eat that much. ever. i doubt i eat that much in a day even

Yeah i erad an article about that place in Texas with the 72 oz. steak, and some guy who has done it 7 times or somethin. he said he eats a certein diet for like 3 days before, to stretch the stomach. i guess one time he didnt eat for a few days and tried it but couldn't finish it.

:blink: I'd hate to take her out on a date.

theres a place that has a buger called the "Duke Burger" and its weighs in at 4+pounds a few miles from where i live

Back