1st gen crx parts forsale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hirevtunerz

i have recently joined the honda world by purchasing a 87 crx si i am making into a race car. After going through the car and stripping everything out and tossing what wasnt salvagable I have some stuff to sale. I am not sure what will work on other 1st gen crx's, but i imagine others do. For the engine parts they came from the D15A3 1.5L F.I. All prices are negotiable of course.

Complete working sunroof with drain tubes, wiring harness, seals, manual crank, and mounting bolts. $40 plus shipping
DSCF0263.jpg

Starter, ND GR non-CA-for a manual tranny. works great, had it tested-$15 plus shipping
DSCF0261.jpg

Alternator with mounting bolts and sliding bracket-round 4 pin plug-$15.00 plus shipping
DSCF0258.jpg

center console, both pieces, black in color, few normal scratches, otherwise in good shape, no cracks in plastic-$25 plus shipping
DSCF0253.jpg

High mount 3rd brake light, excellent shape, no cracks in cover or lense-$15.00 plus shipping
DSCF0249.jpg

door entry scuff guards, pretty good shape, normal scratches and scuffs, no cracked plastic-$10.00 plus shipping.
DSCF0247.jpg

Valve cover, some scratches and chips in the paint, comes with oil cap-$15.00 plus shipping.
DSCF0243.jpg

stuff i dont have pics of yet:
washer reservoir with both working pumps-no cracks in reservoir-$10.00 plus shipping

complete intake setup with throttle body-$25.00 plus shipping

stock exhaust manifold-$10.00 plus shipping

blower motor assembly, works fine-$20 plus shipping

5 speed tranny-works fine as far as i know, car was not running when i purchased it so didnt get a chance to check. guy i bought it from said it worked fine and it just got a new clutch, which it did-$50 plus shipping

cylinder head-timing belt broke so has some bent valves, other than that no cracks in head, in pretty good shape-$40 plus shipping.

D15A3 block-no cracks in block. comes with oil pan, water pump, crank, pistons, etc. cylinder walls are not scratched or scorched so should be just fine to rebuild. $75 plus shipping.

i can get pics of this stuff asap if anyone wants to see pics of the stuff. please feel free to ask me any questions about the stuff or make me offers.

nathan

[quote name='hirevtunerz' date='Jun 6 2005, 07:14 PM' post='535422']
i have recently joined the honda world by purchasing a 87 crx si i am making into a race car. After going through the car and stripping everything out and tossing what wasnt salvagable I have some stuff to sale. I am not sure what will work on other 1st gen crx's, but i imagine others do. For the engine parts they came from the D15A3 1.5L F.I. All prices are negotiable of course.

Complete working sunroof with drain tubes, wiring harness, seals, manual crank, and mounting bolts. $40 plus shipping
DSCF0263.jpg

Starter, ND GR non-CA-for a manual tranny. works great, had it tested-$15 plus shipping
DSCF0261.jpg

Alternator with mounting bolts and sliding bracket-round 4 pin plug-$15.00 plus shipping
DSCF0258.jpg

center console, both pieces, black in color, few normal scratches, otherwise in good shape, no cracks in plastic-$25 plus shipping
DSCF0253.jpg

High mount 3rd brake light, excellent shape, no cracks in cover or lense-$15.00 plus shipping
DSCF0249.jpg

door entry scuff guards, pretty good shape, normal scratches and scuffs, no cracked plastic-$10.00 plus shipping.
DSCF0247.jpg

Valve cover, some scratches and chips in the paint, comes with oil cap-$15.00 plus shipping.
DSCF0243.jpg

stuff i dont have pics of yet:
washer reservoir with both working pumps-no cracks in reservoir-$10.00 plus shipping

complete intake setup with throttle body-$25.00 plus shipping

stock exhaust manifold-$10.00 plus shipping

blower motor assembly, works fine-$20 plus shipping

5 speed tranny-works fine as far as i know, car was not running when i purchased it so didnt get a chance to check. guy i bought it from said it worked fine and it just got a new clutch, which it did-$50 plus shipping

cylinder head-timing belt broke so has some bent valves, other than that no cracks in head, in pretty good shape-$40 plus shipping.

D15A3 block-no cracks in block. comes with oil pan, water pump, crank, pistons, etc. cylinder walls are not scratched or scorched so should be just fine to rebuild. $75 plus shipping.

i can get pics of this stuff asap if anyone wants to see pics of the stuff. please feel free to ask me any questions about the stuff or make me offers.

nathan
[/quote
if the miles are low enough i will buy the engine(is the shortblock unmessed with?)

Back