2 jdm engines for sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrglo

Banned
I have 2 jdm swaps for sale.

JDM B16A

Water-Cooled 4 Stroke

Inline 4 Cylinder, Transverse Mount

Block Height: 263 mm

Bore x Stroke: 81.0 x 77.4 mm

Displacement: 1595 cc

Compression Ratio: 10.2:1

Valve Train: Belt Driven, DOHC w/VTEC,

16 valves

Jap Spec B16a1 DOHC VTEC Motor, Transmission, & ECU with no more than 35k miles on it.

Items Included:

This Motor also includes all accessories:

B16A S1 Transmission (Cable)

Intermediate Mid Shaft

ECU - PR3

Power Steering Pump

Starter

Distributor

A/C Compressor

If you want this engine, there is a big demand on it, so let me know asap.

$3,300 :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
i-1.JPG

and a

This is for a ZC Vtec JDM motor.

REAL JAPANES 1.6 SOHC V-TEC MOTOR.

comes with 20,000-30,000 miles on it.

you get wat u see in the photo.

If you want this engine, let me know asap.

$3,000 :worthy: :worthy:
zc.jpg

Originally posted by rrglo@Jul 6 2003, 08:21 PM
Ok wat r u talking about,

what are we talkn about? you need to look around some more there..

There is no Jap b16a1 (unless it came from a really rare obd0 cr-x).. So i'm going to guess its a b16a sir1, obd0 motor. Those go for around 1150, complete at hmotorsonline.com if its an obd1 b16 sir2 motor, then they are 2250 from hmotorsonline and if its a USDM b16a1 from a 99-00si, then they go for the same, 2250. 3300 is fucking ridiculous, that is the price of a GSR swap.

That motor isn't even a ZC motor, there were no ZC's that are VTEC, that is a 3 stage 1.6 liter (d15b) motor. Those are like 950 complete from hmotorsonline.com

Jesus tap-dancing christ, those prices are insane, hmotorsonline.com owns you.

hey smarty pants, just to let u know, ur right, but wrong at the same time.

Both of these engines are straigh japanese imports, from a well known japanese motor swap company in japan. these engines are low mileage, top class engines. now u can be the greatest critics in the world, but that wont change the fact that these are authentic. they are complete engines with trannys, ecu, the works. so if anyone is interrested let me know asap. :lol: :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I am sorry, but this won't be selling any time soon. You can get a b18c1 swap for almost the price of the obd0 b16a he has for sale

LOL. I got my b16a with the S1 tranny for $1100. WITH ecu, WITH partial harness, WITH a bill of sale with a Japanese build number for authenticity.

And that was back in the day before importing engine became so big that the prices went down!

You are a :fr:

[edit] Edited for smiley replacement [/edit]

To the guys selling these just because they come from japan does not mean anything, you really need not have posted that, you made a complete ass of yourself,

not to mention his pics are from osakas website. my d15 is smoking but i'll let it go for 2500 shipped.

I got a B16a built up with Eagle rods and Wiseco Pistons I'll let slide for $5000. Better act fast, this is a deal you guys can't pass up!

Mine's only got about 5000 miles on it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back