2 prong solenoid, white

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

On the drivers side what is the solenoid called that is on the other side of the throttle body? It looks like the air intake solenoid but I'm not sure. It's 2 prong and it's white. The motor is a 93 h22a v-tec. It's broken so I have to replace it.
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 13 2005, 12:33 PM
I assume you meant intake manifold, not throttle body. It's the Intake Air Temp sensor. You can probably find one at a junkyard.
[post=525431]Quoted post[/post]​
Do I have to get one for that specific motor?