2 school bus crash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy crap..

saw on the local news last night that a school bus here almost went head on w/ a semi.. i guess the semi was not paying attention and started drifting into oncoming traffic

how come drifting semi trucks never hit a toyota prius that is covered in obama stickers and crammed with 8 hippie liberals?

how come drifting semi trucks never hit a toyota prius that is covered in obama stickers and crammed with 8 hippie liberals?

Cause the Prius is too awesome (read slow) to be on the highway, especially with more than one person in the car.

Secondly.. holy shit. I like how they have no mention of that Exploder/other ford suv that looks like a sushi roll under that bus. At least on CNN.

Yeah that suv is demolished. How come all the prius I see on the road fly. The speed limit on the highway by me is 65 I do 75 and am regurlarly passed by some db in one doin 85. The point of those things is fuel economy which all goes out the window at that speed.

I bet a lot of parents in that town will start driving their kids to/from school themselves for a while.

Wow.. I was thinking "What SUV?".... "Ohh.. daaaamn"

Back