2000 Honda Accord EX Coupe, 48,500km in Toronto

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anthonyren

Black 2000 Honda Accord EX Coupe, 48,500km, original owner, all service records. Certified, Emission, warranty. 2.3L 4-cylinder VTEC, manual, Charcoal leather, CD, alloy wheels, tilt steering, power window, mirror, sunroof, remote, 8 way power seats heated, AC, Cruise, ABS, side airbags, disc brakes. $18,500 negotiable.

The danger of buying a used two door car is that many have had a hard life, pushed to the limit by aggression, youth or negligence. Back when I was shopping, I saw some two-doors that looked as if they were involved in armed-robberies. I, however, bought this car because of its looks, its elegant styling. I’m a conservative driver with the best insurance rating. I took great care of the car -- it has always been garaged and hand washed and has never been through an automatic car wash.

I’m selling because I’m moving overseas. Also have many other items for sale. View pictures at http://community.webshots.com/user/anthonyren and click on “Auto.” Contact 416-821-6411 or anthonyren@hotmail.com if interested.

Back