2002 abp acura rsx type s turbo for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicvx

well i haven't been on here in a while and thought that since i am really needing this car sold i would put it on here to. i am getting out of imports all togather and plus with a new son and family finances are suffering due to keeping the car so it has to go.here is a resent list of mods and it now has 34,700 miles. the pics were taken two weeks ago. i only drive this car to work and back and thats it. i am located in rogers arkansas and thats in the northwestern part of arkansas close to oklahoma and missouri. my email is bigfoot_892000@yahoo.com and my # is 1-479-366-1087 if i don't answer leave a your name and a message and i will get back to you. you can also send me a pm and i will check back here daily to see progress if any so i will get back to you soon.

Engine:
Cybernation motorsports stage 2 turbo kit:
T3/T4 super 50 trim Turbo
Custom Manifold
Turbo Piping
deltagate Wastegate
Apexi S-AFC
Spearco Intercooler
Intercooler Piping
turbo xs rfl Blow Off Valve
cyber's 650cc Injectors
Vortec FMU
cyber's Piston and Rods
250psi Fuel/Oil Lines
Autometer ultralite Air Fuelin steering colum pod
stewart warner 2 5/8 boost gauge in a/c vent next to a/c controls
2 1/16 stewart warner egt and oil pressure in custom pod below headunit
Cybernation Black Magaic II ELF
3" turbo back mandrel bent exhaust with hks carbon titainium muffler
Optima battery

Transmission:
Clutchmasters stage 4 clutch
Type r Lsd
Type R final drive
Revo short shifter
skunk 2 counterweighted shift knob

Suspension:
Progress 24mm front sway bar
Progress 22mm rear sway bar/with lower tie bar
Hotchkis end links
Comptech springs
18" Volk CE28N
new dunlap sp fm901 tires with less than 1000 miles on them

Stereo:
Memphis 12" sub
memphis componets replacing all speakers
Memphis belle 1300w amp
2 caps. all in custom flush mounted trunk box
Clarion 745 headunit

exterior:
Jdm type r headlights
Jdm type r front "H" badge
Jdm rear type r rear "H" badge
Jdm rear "INTEGRA" badge
Jdm "INTEGRA" door sills
s2000 engine start button mounted where lighter outlet was above cupholder
A-spec rear lip

the car was built at cybernations motorsports and they installed everything under the hood, it dyno'd there at 399 hp and 284 tq at the wheels on a street tune at 20 psi daily it runs around 15psi. if there is anything that you would like to know about this car i can pretty sure tell you anything that you would want to know.

i also have the all season floor mats that i am including, Jdm side markers not installed that need wiring harness,i have the original shift knob that was included in the aspec models that i will be including, a triple pilar pod that i will include if wanted or will part out. i am asking $21500 obo right now but if the right offer comes up i will sell. you can look in my gallery cause i just uploaded 15 or so pics there or just pm me your email and i can send you some i got a few.

read the big red text link that says important click here on every page. we're going to be closed for the weekend, and the gallery is going bye bye.

Back