2003 Ninja EX500 with only 2000 miles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
1.JPG

http://www.jeffnortham.com/kaw/ for more pictures.

Friend of mine bought this bike becuase she wanted to get into riding. Turned out that riding wasnt her cup of tea. Bike has been sitting for awhile, I just today took it out for a spin and everything is in 100% working order it runs great. the bad? she droped it once going about 5mph, however, the damage is what you see in the pictures, a slight scuff on the front fearing, mirrors have some scratches on the back side, and theres a very small scuff on the rear chicken bar. The bike will come with a brand new front fearing still in the plastic, OEM so its painted and stickered. the bike "might" come with 2 new mirrors but Im not 100% sure about that. The exhaust pipe took most of the damage in the fall and has since been replaced with a muzzy exhaust, (see pics)

As it sits with the flaws I typed about the bike, I'd rate it an 9 out of 10. there really isnt a need to replace the fearing however, becuase neighbors dog ran out and knocked her over they bought her the new parts becuase their dog caused the damage. as sated before the exhaust took most of the damage and has been replaced.

There's also a HJC helmet and two riding jackets, 1 full leather with pads joe rocket jacket and also a joe rocket mesh jacket I believe both jackets are a womens M and the helmet is a Small.

If I get the asking price they will go with the bike. if not they can be had by themselfs but only after the bike is sold.

"edit" I just uploaded a new picture showing where the damage is on the faring to give you an idea of just how clean the bike is. the damage is just the corner sanded down some. once again a new fairing comes with the bike.

$3300.00 OBO

Back