2006 National HondaSwap meet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Well, I want to have a meet next year. a big one. 100+ swappers.
I want to get a track day or autoX in, I want to hit up F1 in boston for some sick go-karting action, have a bbq/picnic, and have all of us chill in the same hotel.

I'm going to try to keep this in the new england area, because thats what i know, and a lot of folks are from around here.

If you're from cali, you're still welcome. fly out if you don't want to drive. i'm sure we can throw you in a car with someone.

Anyway, I have no details or anything... I just want to have a big meet. and a personal one too.

a day of driving, a day of eating/hanging out, other ideas things to do, etc...

I dunno.
maybe make a mini-rally out of it. hit up 3 or 4 states in the area over the course of 4 or 5 days or something.

would you be interested in coming to an evernt like this next year?

I take it by the title this would be some time in '06? Whenabouts, like in the summer? I'd be down if it was in the summer, that would give me plenty of time to save money/plan days off for it. Plus, I think the g/f would enjoy actually leaving the state for once. lol

EDIT: Holy shit, I just looked up airfare and it's like 650 per person on travelocity! Of course this is july 4th weekend. I'll have to see if the rates are significantly better late in the summer. If they're not drastically lower, I'm out. It would be fun, but I'm not made of money. :(

Talk Mike's ass into going and I'll go. No way in fuck I'm driving that far by myself.

i'm sure if you book a flight a YEAR from now, it will be much cheaper than the rate you see on the boards now.

i dunno... i'm thinking like mid-september 2006?

its AWESOME up here in the early fall. 70 degrees, trees changing color...

but then theres college/school :(

so, it will probably have to be in the summer early august? i dunno.

i'm just throwing out ideas.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 28 2005, 10:57 AM
i'm sure if you book a flight a YEAR from now, it will be much cheaper than the rate you see on the boards now.

i dunno... i'm thinking like mid-september 2006?

its AWESOME up here in the early fall. 70 degrees, trees changing color...

but then theres college/school :(

so, it will probably have to be in the summer early august? i dunno.

i'm just throwing out ideas.
[post=517409]Quoted post[/post]​

Aug 20, 2006 will be my 21st b-day y0 :lol:

yeah, I'll pull up flights in august '06 and see what they say.

i would be up for driving up there, if any one from colorado wanted to tag along that would be cool, or get a bunch of people together and all drive up there. even the guys from texas we could all meet up in some location and then head up there

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 28 2005, 12:17 PM
East coast? Bastid.
[post=517432]Quoted post[/post]​

come on its only a 36 hour drive for us from colorado.

my schedule is clear for 06. :) is there a fall break or something? i have some friends that might like to go but some got school. also, is there any checkpoints when traveling north?

also, why dont the west coast people have a rally or some sort; meet up somewhere in Nevada maybe and all of you guys just travel in a big pack.

I want to go! That'd be kick ass.

If its before school starts for me, I might be able to. It all depends which school I'm going to at that time.

sweet id be in, im only down in philly..... but it would def have to be in the summer for me to go, with college and all...

:driver:

I tihnk I could cram the wife and kid in the car for a long weekend trip :) Of course my swap might be an H22 CRV :D

LOL a road trip for us Cali guys would proably look like a ghettofied version of the Gumball Run--in comparison to those highend cars, but it would be fun. UDT would for sure get arressted somewhere in between though.

i thought UDT posted from jail all the time as it was? :p

lol yeah, it would be a ghetto rally- but who cares. its not a race. its a get out of town for a week and have a good time doing cool shit with even cooler people :p

for us west coasters it would be a solid week of driving (at greater than posted speed limits of course), a week of bullshitting, and a week of driving back. Fuck that, I can't take a damn month off from work! If I go, I'm flying.

Back