2010 RDX leaked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"Corporate shield-shaped grille"
"Dramatically reshaped fog lights..."
"Hexogonal exhaust outlets"
"New 2 wheel drive version"

Fail grille.
How do you "dramatically reshape" a fog light?
Round, oval, and square, rectangle, and triangle were taken?
2 steps backwards imho.

Ah well, I'm not going to be buying one anyway.

in the states, yes. over seas, no. the city is turbo in jdm land.

whats with acura making every grill chevron shaped? the new TL looks like shit too.....now im sad. :(

I've heard that it is there to raise brand awareness.

Dealers are having to have body shops shoot them body color to roll cars off the lot, its that hideous.

I've heard that it is there to raise brand awareness.

Dealers are having to have body shops shoot them body color to roll cars off the lot, its that hideous.

Right on. Acura is trying to become a tier 1 brand like Lexus, BMW, Audi, ect...
In the past, a TL looked like a flashed up Accord. They pretty much are mechanically, but are trying to set themselves apart in the looks dept. Unfortunately they arn't willing to spend the money to develop platforms that can really compete with them. The rwd platfrom was dropped, and so was the v8. That doesn't mean they can't continue development once the economy picks up.

I saw a new TL at the mall the other day. I really liked the paint. It was like a really dark metallic blue. Sorry.... unrelated.

Had to see this for myself, found THIS article.
I think it looks a lot better.
jk.jpg

Back