2023 reliability list

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
I wouldn't have guessed a lot of these at the top.

FB_IMG_1677254814424.jpg

Take the JD power stuff with a grain of salt. Most of the problems on JD Power surveys these days are related to infotainment ease of use concerns. This is no doubt important, but hardly a metric of a vehicles long term durability. Additionally, the results are entirely customer survey based, so the results can be skewed by how particular a vehicle customer set is compared to others.

I found this old survey from 2006. Did 2006 Cadillacs and Jags really turn out to be above average in dependability?

Attachments

• dims.jpeg
    dims.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 64
Take the JD power stuff with a grain of salt. Most of the problems on JD Power surveys these days are related to infotainment ease of use concerns. This is no doubt important, but hardly a metric of a vehicles long term durability. Additionally, the results are entirely customer survey based, so the results can be skewed by how particular a vehicle customer set is compared to others.

I found this old survey from 2006. Did 2006 Cadillacs and Jags really turn out to be above average in dependability?

Agree and what's the sample size, standard deviation, etc.?
Still, nice to say the overall average went down.

Back