350Z

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KrAzKrEg

What do you guys think of the new nissan 350z...287hp, 274ft-lbs of torque, 3188lbs. Im thinking that things gotta be pretty quick. Do a little work on that thing and i bet it would fly. Wouldnt mind having one of those.

Looks like ass compared to all the other Z cars. It got none of the Z styling.

No doubt...youd think only being a two seater, they could get that weight down...oh well, still think its phat.

i'm still undecided... i've seen pictures of some that have had suspension work, and they look better a little lower :)

looks like an Aston Martin. but i was car shopping with my mom the other day (i told her to get a s2k..she wouldnt listen) and the sales man told me the 350z ran a high 13 to low 14 quarter. fucking liars

Originally posted by khan@Oct 9 2002, 12:17 AM
looks like an Aston Martin. but i was car shopping with my mom the other day (i told her to get a s2k..she wouldnt listen) and the sales man told me the 350z ran a high 13 to low 14 quarter. fucking liars

no, it's true, the following is thanks to scc...

287bhp
274 crank torque
249 whp
240 wheel torque
redline: 6600 rpm
weight: 3197 lbs
53/47
0-30 2.2s
0-60 5.8s
30-50 2.2s
50-70 3.1s
1/4: 14.0s
trap speed: 99.2 mph
lateral grip: .88g
slalom speed: 70.2 mph
60-0: 113ft

oh yeah, someone just got

bmw-owned.jpg

ok little man... ill see you on sat...

and youll disappear like kent. j/k

oh i got somethin for ya, lol, notttt. i was j/p with ya mang

yeah, i've seen a few, there pretty slick looking.

Im thinking, throw a turbo on that dude (or two :) ) and youd be chasing surpras around town. I personally really like that car, think im gonna look into it. What SCC did you get those numbers from 90accord?

they were in the last mnths scc i think, i'll tell you when i can find it for sure though, lol

it's was it looked like it didn't do well with mods! i wouldn't buy it

Back