4 wire o2 sensor for d15b vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spiritofjosh

know your role!
I just bought a d15b for my eg because of the price and more power then my dx d15b7 but i dont know a whole lot about these d-series yet, i didnt do the swap yet but i started wiring an si harness on the motor and i noticed it didnt come with an o2 sensor or vtec oil pressure switch (i knew it wouldnt but thats a different story). so am i going to have to do any wiring for the o2 sensor or can i just get a new one and what model engine do i get it for?

spiritofjosh

know your role!
yeah thats wired, the only plug left over near the dizzy is the green plug that connects to the pressure switch

AHHVTEC

VIP
see the reason i ask is some d15b only have vtec solenoids with no pressure switch is that the one you have

AHHVTEC

VIP
ok well if you have the d15b thats has both to use the p08 ecu you will need a 1 wire o2 sensor . to use a 4 wire you will need a p28 ecu

spiritofjosh

know your role!
yeah thats what i have a p28, virgin bc i got it pretty cheap. when getting the sensor what motor am i getting it for, since i'll be shopping for usdm

HATCHET_HONDA

scottie fizzle
i have a d15b in my 90 si hatch, bought one for a 95 si, had to replace my o2 to pass emissions which sucked ass lol..and a new oil press switch for that solenoid is like 50 bucks from honda. mine was broke off when i got my motor

spiritofjosh

know your role!
thats actually the only one i found so far, i think im going to order that but i didnt yet cuz i have to open up an entirely new ebay account because i had to close my last one.