4dr Type R vs Viper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the viper didnt even take off.....

and a 4dr type r?...your kidding right :lol: be prepared for flamage!

the viper took off i just think he got a bad launch and a horrible reaction time. and u can hear the guy say gsr as well as they never made a 4 dr type R

Dude when was this? i was there the day that viper and teg were at the races. buncah asian guys with an s200 and a truck full of stuff, my and my friends were right next to them in the pits.

Dude when was this? i was there the day that viper and teg were at the races. buncah asian guys with an s200 and a truck full of stuff, my and my friends were right next to them in the pits.

And for some reason it did have Type R badging all around it, and it wasint even a c5 block.

s40278ce575313.jpg

s40278cfe1d4d3.jpg

s40278d1b2bf34.jpg

Originally posted by driver1@Mar 18 2004, 10:16 AM
the viper took off i just think he got a bad launch and a horrible reaction time. and u can hear the guy say gsr as well as they never made a 4 dr type R

yes, yes they did make a 4 door ITR but it never made its way to the States. search and you can find the pictures

yeah that viper only ran a 13.6 or something. they should be running 12.5's

Originally posted by driver1
they never made a 4 dr type R

Yea, they did. Check some really good JDM websites, they are selling Interior parts from 4 door ITR's. Know your shit before you go making accusations. Thanks.

Just becuase we dont have them, or YOU havent ever seen them doesnt mean they didnt/dont exist. Hell maybe some day word will get out that they make an Accord a Euro R, oh shit they already do, and the word has already been spread. And you know what, its a four door!

Ive been in love with the 4 door ITR for some time. I originally saw one on EBAY, and I was astounded. Now I want one, but I cant seem to find good pictures of them other than whats being sold on EBAY and other sites. Ill get that website from my friend that's selling the REAL JDM ITR rear doors, and interior trim pieces, like door panels, and prove my point.

technically its a gsr, but a 4dr type r was imported and they took all the shit off of it and put it on the GSR. built gsr motor with modified drag turbo kit. its the cover car on the new import tuner may issue.
its from www.islandmotorsports.com

Originally posted by 90crxb18@Mar 18 2004, 11:58 AM
wow!! some people just need to relax.. i guess he's having a bad day huh?

What are you talking about. I was simply stating FACTS, not assuming they never made one, becuase I have never seen one.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Mar 18 2004, 05:06 PM
depends on driving skills, weather, tires and track condition.

vipers are alot like Supras. Both have TONS of power but they are so hard to hook up, the 7.0 liter or what ever size it is is basicly worthless.

They can run fast, but it takes an extremly tallanted driver to drive them right.

Originally posted by Judo_boy_48@Mar 18 2004, 12:26 PM
I thought vipers ran 11's?

You thought wrong, that looked like a GTS, they ran 12.5-13.0s depending on elevation, the guy driving that one must have missed a shift. Get him on a day where he launches and makes it through the gears and I bet he takes that Integra.

Originally posted by SpodaB1+Mar 18 2004, 11:36 AM-->
they never made a 4 dr type R

Yea, they did. Check some really good JDM websites, they are selling Interior parts from 4 door ITR's. Know your shit before you go making accusations. Thanks.

Just becuase we dont have them, or YOU havent ever seen them doesnt mean they didnt/dont exist. Hell maybe some day word will get out that they make an Accord a Euro R, oh shit they already do, and the word has already been spread. And you know what, its a four door!

Ive been in love with the 4 door ITR for some time. I originally saw one on EBAY, and I was astounded. Now I want one, but I cant seem to find good pictures of them other than whats being sold on EBAY and other sites. Ill get that website from my friend that's selling the REAL JDM ITR rear doors, and interior trim pieces, like door panels, and prove my point.

I wasnt assuming they never made one because i had never seen one. I was actually trying to say they never made one in the states but worded it incorrectly. Sorry Mr. knowsallaboutjdmfuckinghondas, that i didnt say it right. boy your fuckin great. Oh and ill be sure to check some really good jdm sites just for you so i dont go ASSUMING they do or dont make certain vehicles again......wait no i wont cause i have better things to do than drool orver cars and their parts that do not exist in this country. thank you so much for being such a wondeful and useful source of information....your the greatest

Wow you are one sensitive little freak, aren't ya? :p

Originally posted by nealo@Mar 18 2004, 05:42 PM
That integra's on the new import tuner, hes pushing like 400+ whp. :worthy:

the integra in the HondaTuning has 600+ and runs 10's and its a dayly driven car :p

Back