$5 buddy club rear bumper 96-00

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smooth_criminal

OK i have to clean out space. So i have a buddy club bumper that is in good shape. Never been painted and it 9 layer FG. All i want is $5, shit bring me a 6 pack of bud and you can take it home, i'm not shipping it so don't ask, If no one wants this i'm going to do a DIY on how to set the bumper on fire!!!!!

Originally posted by alkalodiz@Jul 22 2005, 02:58 PM
What's the location? If you ship it I'll send more than a 6 pack :ph34r: My uncle owns a liquor store. :beer:
[post=529941]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i'm going to spend $60+ to ship the fucking thing that i'm giving away and only get a 6pk in return, Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

What part of jersey? I'm in De It might be worth me coming and pickin it up. I'm in jersey like every 2 weeks anyways. let me know.

Originally posted by smooth_criminal+Jul 22 2005, 02:11 PM-->
alkalodiz
@Jul 22 2005, 02:58 PM
What's the location? If you ship it I'll send more than a 6 pack :ph34r: My uncle owns a liquor store. :beer:
[post=529941]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i'm going to spend $60+ to ship the fucking thing that i'm giving away and only get a 6pk in return, Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
[post=529943]Quoted post[/post]​

No Wiseass. I was offering more than that. Thanks for your insight though.
Bump for a funny guy

Back