540 HP Busa . . . :Ph34R:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This bike is insane and its owner has some serious ballz. 540hp, 61mm turbo, bla bla bla just look at it.

Enjoy the other pics as well, figured i'd post em.

THe black supra below makes 630ish HP . . . one ride in that and ur body needs to decompress after.
gallery_27272_399_3627.jpg

gallery_27272_399_5423.jpg

gallery_27272_399_76858.jpg

gallery_27272_399_58812.jpg

gallery_27272_399_126632.jpg

gallery_27272_399_18887.jpg

gallery_27272_399_144407.jpg

gallery_27272_399_104776.jpg

gallery_27272_399_139351.jpg

gallery_27272_399_67987.jpg

gallery_27272_399_8705.jpg

gallery_27272_399_8743.jpg

gallery_27272_399_104545.jpg

gallery_27272_399_122383.jpg

gallery_27272_399_27187.jpg

gallery_27272_399_139606.jpg

gallery_27272_399_92286.jpg
 
I just Like The Nissan and the Supra..The rest are Garbage....lol

and The Busa..well..I dunno I dont like them But that one is OK....Dont like the color though....
 
now that is the shit i am talkin about! pushin 500+ on two wheels! wicked. Sick paint, i really like it. And first off, yes a bike with a turbo is sick, and a bike with a big ass turbo is sick as all hell! wonder what the bov is like?
 
Originally posted by HollowJDM@Jun 19 2005, 10:19 PM
now that is the shit i am talkin about! pushin 500+ on two wheels! wicked. Sick paint, i really like it. And first off, yes a bike with a turbo is sick, and a bike with a big ass turbo is sick as all hell! wonder what the bov is like?
[post=514158]Quoted post[/post]​


That bike sounded wicked sweet when the guy drove up. He said he drives it all the time in the summer . . dont blame him.

The paint is so cool to look at.
 

ripperbone

Rest In Peace
did the guy buy that busa in colorado, a buddy of mine got rid of his turbo'd busa that dyno'd 550 before it threw the rider off.
 

reikoshea

Moderator
VIP
Originally posted by Estorvito@Jun 19 2005, 09:03 PM
I just Like The Nissan and the Supra..The rest are Garbage....lol

and The Busa..well..I dunno I dont like them But that one is OK....Dont like the color though....
[post=514145]Quoted post[/post]​


I would kill for that Orange Camaro SS. MMMmmmm

I dont call that garbage.
 
Originally posted by ripperbone@Jun 19 2005, 10:38 PM
did the guy buy that busa in colorado, a buddy of mine got rid of his turbo'd busa that dyno'd 550 before it threw the rider off.
[post=514170]Quoted post[/post]​


Built it himself. Said he'd had it for a few years.
 
Originally posted by reikoshea+Jun 19 2005, 11:39 PM-->
Estorvito
@Jun 19 2005, 09:03 PM
I just Like The Nissan and the Supra..The rest are Garbage....lol

     and The Busa..well..I dunno I dont like them But that one is OK....Dont like the color though....
[post=514145]Quoted post[/post]​


I would kill for that Orange Camaro SS. MMMmmmm

I dont call that garbage.
[post=514210]Quoted post[/post]​


Yeah right? whats up with that?

Those old school car's are beautifull . . just cause they aren't :typer: hondas doesnt make em garbage.

Orange Camero = Beautiful
Blown Vette = Beautiful
Viper = Beautiful
Old Vette = Beautiful
etc.
 
ive driven one of those vipers, damn are they fun, but uncomfortable and tiny inside. i was in South Carolina and the viper had New York plates, so i couldn't push it hard. and i dont like vettes for some reason. well, muscle cars i general are not my thing. but that camaro was pretty.
 
Originally posted by Cashizslick+Jun 20 2005, 11:51 AM-->
Originally posted by reikoshea@Jun 19 2005, 11:39 PM
Estorvito
@Jun 19 2005, 09:03 PM
I just Like The Nissan and the Supra..The rest are Garbage....lol

     and The Busa..well..I dunno I dont like them But that one is OK....Dont like the color though....
[post=514145]Quoted post[/post]​


I would kill for that Orange Camaro SS. MMMmmmm

I dont call that garbage.
[post=514210]Quoted post[/post]​


Yeah right? whats up with that?

Those old school car's are beautifull . . just cause they aren't :typer: hondas doesnt make em garbage.

Orange Camero = Beautiful
Blown Vette = Beautiful
Viper = Beautiful
Old Vette = Beautiful
etc.
[post=514320]Quoted post[/post]​


I dunno...I just cant afford one..Thats why I dont Like Em'..lol
Nahh..Theh are allright....
 
Top