711's + snow + 240 = horrid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Background: I work about 4 miles from my house.

I was well over a half hour late today coming in. got stuck 3 times on rte 69... yeah. tell me about it. that road is pretty much flat.

home, is all uphill. If they don't fucking plow or do something in this god damn town soon, im going to be here till it melts.

I hate snow already. im sick of it for this year. dry the fuck up world

That sucks. As I drove home this evening, I had visions of you happily drifting in the 240 with your new shocks.... :(

haha!!!

i had to try twice to make the main street uphill. it was a fun night. i like ~6 miles from work.... took me 30 minutes to get home, but i had fun. :D

that did suck...it was all doin good, 30s, 40s, and even 50s and 60s just last week...suddenly BAM...20s and a couple of inches on the ground.

There was some stupid soccer mom broad on the news that took the power out of on the north side this morning because somehow, some way she just wasn't used to driving in the snow after we had about 3 fucking feet of it 3 weeks ago!

People suck.

:roll: For some strange reason....I drove the Jeep to work...in 4WD.....<_<

I guess all the white stuff in the driveway gave me the idea.

What happened to global warming? :ph34r:

B, I think you just need to stop being such a menstrual cramp.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

You live in CT, dude. If you want mild conditions move to western WA. :p

its march. LATE march at that. winter is over. wtf mate. it was 65+ 2 weeks ago. now its 20 and snowy

got my first RWD snow experience yesterday before the roads were plowed. I was sliding and drifting alll over the place.

that movie looks bad ass :)

good news, i got home :) 20 min later, and a 3rd gear 20mph drfit up hill into an oncoming cop later... lol

Yeah the weather was nice, but I knew we would get some more snow (NH). There is pretty much always a big snow storm in march and everyone here just expects it. driving the Landbruiser is a blast, its a wicked drift machine in the parking lot at work......... :)

And yeah 4wd owns you.

s4058576f5303e.jpg

next season, i will own an awd turbo car, so help me god :)

Last edited by a moderator:
pissedoffsol Posted on Mar 17 2004, 07:09 AM
its march. LATE march at that. winter is over. wtf mate. it was 65+ 2 weeks ago. now its 20 and snowy

Welcome to COLORADO! It sucks, thats how it is here, all year long. :thumbsdown:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 17 2004, 07:21 AM
the insight kicks ass in the snow :thumbsup:

e, do you really have in insight, or is that just your name for you mx3?

snow? hahaha, it has been in like the 80's here. one thing i love about the sol is taking the top off... ooohhh ya baby.

reason number 3 why CA > everywhereelse

:)

Back