87 crx parts forsale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hirevtunerz

alright dont know if anyone wants this stuff, but i thought i would check here before going to ebay. make offers on the stuff if interested.

complete sunroof assembly-name price
blower motor assembly-name price
heater core assembly-name price
rear third brake light assembly-name price

pretty much any part from the d15a3 engine-bought the car engine with a broken timing belt so head has some bent valves. the block is not cracked, either is the head. a new clutch had been put in the car just before the timing belt went. the tranny went from gear to gear smoothly and the guy said it worked fine. all the other accessories work such as the alternator(had it tested), starter, etc. if anyone wants anything let me know.

nathan

Quoted post[/post]]
alright dont know if anyone wants this stuff, but i thought i would check here before going to ebay. make offers on the stuff if interested.

complete sunroof assembly-name price
blower motor assembly-name price
heater core assembly-name price
rear third brake light assembly-name price

pretty much any part from the d15a3 engine-bought the car engine with a broken timing belt so head has some bent valves. the block is not cracked, either is the head. a new clutch had been put in the car just before the timing belt went. the tranny went from gear to gear smoothly and the guy said it worked fine. all the other accessories work such as the alternator(had it tested), starter, etc. if anyone wants anything let me know.

nathan
i am in boise idaho, and i would like to know how much you want for the short block and how many miles were on the engine?

Back