88 crx carbon fiber front and rear bumper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22ahatch

hey does anyone know of any sites i can find a carbon front and rear bumper for an 88 crx si???...thanx for ur help

they dont have them. the only thing ive ever seen for a crx/civic is hoods, and for the crx a spoiler. i know that importfan is working on some fenders. but ive never seen bumbers.

and why would you want a carbon fiber bumper? you get in one wreck and you just lost a grand on something you could have gotten in fiberglass for alot cheaper. the weight diffrence is onl like 5lbs. and 5bs isnt worth all that extra money.

but if you want them that bad, contact a company and get a quote.

i want it more for the look than the wieght difference....thanx for your help and if anyone can think of anywhere that does sell them please let me know

are you sure you mean carbon fiber and not just fiberglass?

do you know how ridiculousley expensive it will be to have them made, no company in the world makes them(obviousley) and i doubt anybody in the world has them, why not just buy a ferrari, it will be a cheaper and fast way to make your car lighter and faster

Back