89 CRX HF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Well im buying a home so im thinking about selling the rex. I really wont have the time or money anymore for it. You can check the pics in my album. Its still gutted but i have all the interior parts. Intake, dc sports header and custom 2.5" exhaust. I have 4 road race tires for it too. And if the price is right i can throw in that d16z6 i was gonna put in. Throw some offers. NO LOWBALLERS. I dont need to sell this but for the right price i will.

allbottledup

alright....1200 obo. You get the car, all interior parts, extra parts i have, 4 road race tires (unmounted), Clean title, located in South NJ. I know someone around here wants a CRX.

zephon96

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jun 4 2005, 12:55 PM
1100 obo come and get it!
[post=507806]Quoted post[/post]​

looking to part it? if so, hows the interior door pannels? any pics? price to ship? let me know.

allbottledup

cars gutted...i dont want to part it out. i was for the last month and no takes. I just wanna sell the whole thing off.

allbottledup

Cars up on Ebay. No reserve CRX
Anybody wanna make an offer Ill pull it off

zephon96

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jun 5 2005, 08:13 PM
Cars up on Ebay. No reserve CRX
Anybody wanna make an offer Ill pull it off
[post=508276]Quoted post[/post]​

oh come on, part it out. its the new thing, everybodys doing it... :D seriously though, id take the whole thing if it was a little closer.

allbottledup

thanks...i had my friend put it on for me. Hes good at posting shit on there. So i gave him some info and he did the rest.