8lb Wheels Installed :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
All I can say, is MY GOD. what a fucking difference. It's liek night and day.
the cornering- the accel/decel, the braking, the hard corners...
I fell out of my seat a couple times- a DEL SOL SEAT - trying to take a corner. car stuck. no scretching- i can't stay in the car.
bad ass.

fuck rims over 10lbs.
and fuck anyone who says Azeni's suck :p

s3e8b1543acccd.jpg

s3e8b154faa5bc.jpg

s3e8b155be011c.jpg

s3e8b15681f32d.jpg

kick ass y0!
i think ill have to stop by and check it out :)

looks much better than the Volks :thumbsup: i like it

:thumbsup: for 8 lb wheels
:thumbsdown: compared to the Volks IMO.

dang those enkeis are mad like.. i guess thats why Mclaren uses them.. tight stuff there yo! but i still like the volks better.. i dunnoe, i guess you can say i almost have a sexual infactuation with Te37s.. :D

these are lighter than the volks i had. and yes, i had a set of te-37s before these :p

s3dcc1289dbf04.jpg

i think i like the new look WAY better.

and NO, these are NOT cpo-35's. those are racing harts. these are enkie's. same style though-- liek the rota sub zero's and shit

btw, what series of te37s? the regular, k series, or mag series? and sizes/weights of both wheels? just curious.. oh yeah haha and prices??

looks :thumbsdown:

performance :thumbsup:

my dad's got enkeis on his vette.

I like the white te-37s so very much.

no, no gun metal.

price- i can't extend that. I got them at cost, and they were still 3-4 times the price of a set of rotas hahaha
volks were 16x7 and 11.2
these are 15x7 and 8.7

frankly, i think they looks awesome. total bad ass stance. white is jsut sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo played out.

hopefully ill be talking about my 8lb wheels soon as well... only they will have some 24x8 inch mickeys on em :worthy: ALSO is that the stock sol wing? it doesnt fit, to me, for some reason. not sure why... anyhow, i like the fat tire look, it looks mean as hell to me!

nice meng! i want a set of azenis when summer hits here in cali, but i can't decide which 16" size i should get... looking good though :thumbsup:

you spent all that money and didnt get center caps?

center caps?

WTF are center caps?

center caps are:
A- gay
B- not allowed on any sort of RACING event, cu the fall off
C- add weight
D- cost more money

Back