9:1 Pistons/720cc Injectors On The B16a.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigwilly84028

O.K. So i bought my b16a. In looking around the net i see guys who have outfitted their b16as with 9:1 pistons and 720cc injectors complete with beefier fuel system. I beleive that all of this necesitates a fuel injection controller but I dont know what it takes to make the mod.Anybody know? And are the hp gains worth the trouble? Thanks.

-me

Originally posted by bigwilly84028@Jan 6 2003, 05:37 AM
O.K. So i bought my b16a. In looking around the net i see guys who have outfitted their b16as with 9:1 pistons and 720cc injectors complete with beefier fuel system. I beleive that all of this necesitates a fuel injection controller but I dont know what it takes to make the mod.Anybody know? And are the hp gains worth the trouble? Thanks.

-me

First off.. 9:1 CP? They were turboed then. If it was NA setup, you would see at least 11L1 in there and you do NOT need 720 injectors. They must be running a nice turbo with a nice amount of boost to need those injectors. B (pissedoffsol) is gona be running something close to that and looking for 400 or more to the wheels in his ls/t.

No hp gains from that setup. You need to go with some ITR pistons or something. The b16 is a torquless wonder also.

Back